It might be worth having an allergy blood and skin test to find out exactly what your triggers are.
I get 'hayfever' every day usually and found out my biggest allergy is to dust, which explains why I get it even when it isn't sunny or pollen in the air. I am also allergic to dust and animal hair so it doesn't matter what the weather is like, i still suffer!

I can't take Zyrtec, it reacts terribly with me and i get angry and mad and irritated and can't be around anyone. I've seriously never felt so aggitated and angry as I did after taking zyrtec!!

I take the green telfast and that is the only thing i can tolerate without being off with the fairies or having some reaction. I have no idea if you can take that when you are pregnant or not though.

The other option is speaking to the doc about getting the desensitizing needles that help with allergies, although that can be expensive I think. Not sure about the pregnancy thing once again.

I do feel for you though, my allergies drive me crazy most days! Hope you find some relief