Ummm dinner not that organised yet. Maybe healthy chic curry, I have a good low fat one or was thinking roast veg with chicken as we have not had that for a while. Not the best options. I think my biggest problem is a) lack of exercise, just soooo tired and b) too much at dinner time
For lunch we had a pull apart bread and dips. Not ace either. Lentil burgers sound good haven't had them in ages.
Mummabear: Hi Preg going all good, just tired. How you going? Wow 23 wks!!!
Lady-Bug for lunch I had some fruit salad then I just ate the insides of the bowl and beater I used to make cupcakes. I felt bad not giving it to the kids but there are always fights over who gets what so I solved the problem for them. The cupcakes aren't for me. I had 5 kids coming and I thought they will eat me out of house and home if I didn't have any other options so out come the ingredience as its so cheap to make. So I've now got 12 little cup cakes cooking going to be hard to resist.
Resist Mildez, resist that delicioulsy sweet cupcake aroma!! Do you know what bubby's gender is, because all your sweet tooth delicacies have me guessing PINK.
Well, ive had to for-go my lentil burgers due to a lack of lentils, and have opted for a beef roast instead (not that I feel like it though, but it was in the freezer). Im going to make my honey sesame carrots (steamed, then flavours applied), baked jacket potatoes with home herbed butter and mint peas with sweet corn. Definatly NOT low fat, but if im good for the rest of the day then it doesn't count, right?
Ive got a massive hankering for tomatoes, as a whole!! I used to eat them like apples when younger (10 years old) then went completely off them. Now ive just bought a 1kg bag and fear that they may be gone by Wednesday :/
I really must boot myself up the bum, and get SUPER healthy so im a SUPER sexy preggie mama, not a SUPER sized one!
I have an issue with Ob's weighing women. I just don't see the point. Unless there seems to be a real medical reason to be weighed I just don't get it. I was never weighed once when pregnant with DS (I went through the Midwives clinic at the local hos.) and this pregnancy I have an Independent Midwife as I'm having a homebirth so there will definitely not be any weighing. I just don't see how it is helpful for the woman. Sorry rant over
Mummabear-those meatballs sound yummo! Did you put anything else in with the chicken and veg (ie, spices etc) Might have to give that one a go!
Lunch today is one of those healthy microwave meals...probably not the best but I want something warm and its quick.
Dinner tonight is beef and veg casserole. I'm not too keen but DS and DH love it so they win!!
Ooh Chinese, yum yum jax Welcome jaycee! Soft drink is my weakness too - I cut out the coke zero due to the caffeine, but I have a bit of sprite zero with cordial for flavour. No sugar in the sprite but I go put the cordial in lol.
Success for me today! Had nothing but fruit between breakfast and lunch, and managed to not have a lemonade and chips after lunch Also just realised we have no spurs, so no carbs tonight, just carrots peas and corn.
Ive been invited out to dinner with a friends...(kids eat free - so why not!).....this will test me lol...
Yep 23 weeks Jax...its absolutely flying!!! My hubby have had the same cravings lately...we've been buying turkish bread and a selection of dips!! Im in love with the beetroot one at the moment. Yummo!!!
Last edited by MummaBear79; January 17th, 2011 at 03:51 PM.
Sunny your right on the gender prediction. And talk of tomatos just made me go buy some so tomorrow I might have tomato and pepper toastie. Mmmm bring on lunch tomorrow. And I got some grapes and nectarines for snacks after I ate 2 cupcakes (lucky they were tiny)
LASAGNA, TOMATOES, CHINESE, TINY CUPCAKES.......................IM HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!!
*looks desperately for a bottle of water or some ice to subdue fake hunger pangs*
Welcome Jaycee!! The more the merrier
Mildez, god im good! Its my no-fail gender test, seriously!
Im having a girl too Mildez. The only difference between carrying my little girl, to my boys, is that ive gone off tomatoes, chicken and chocolate. So weird for me, because I used to love them!! I have a serious frozen coke/frozen pink fanta craving lately!! Trying to stay away from those...i can only imagine the calories. And yep...major sweet cravings!! Give me sugary icing any day. I could have licked the icing off the birthday cake at the party I went to yesterday LOL
Bookmarks