Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

kirsty Guest

Default In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

Wow you ladies sure can chat about this topic, here's another thread to keep you all going a bit longer!! Your last one can be found HERE

For all the In-Liven info - the what, who, how etc, ordering and dosage info please read HERE. The In-Liven Dosage Guide contains all you need to know to get started and how to take it. Enjoy!

IN-LIVEN OR FAST-TRACT - WHO'S ON IT!!!

I'm compiling a list of everyone taking In-Liven and when they started taking it, differences they have noticed and any comments they have, so when people find this thread, they can see it all at the top and know why we love the stuff! So please post your details as below and we'll add it to the list

Username: BellyBelly
    Since when: On and off for about a year, but properly and regularly since about June/July 2006
    What I noticed: Clarity, concentration, much fewer meltdowns, can deal with stress better than before (believe it or not!), have not had any thrush at all since taking it (dont get it often but haven't even had any sight of it), feel more 'bouncy' and cheerful when taking it.
    What I love about In-Liven: I love that it works so fast and I get a great combination of nutrition and pro-biotics. I know I have a diet thats pretty average and don't look after myself like I should, so this has been a saving grace for me. It's changed my life and I can't imagine not taking In-Liven. I notice a huge difference in my hubby too when he takes it, he's much happier and energetic. I love the fact that it fights all the bugs and free radicals in my body and I feel comfort in knowing that I have a great immune defense system happening It's really comforting, because I was always paranoid about getting some terrible illness - I dont worry anymore. I feel healthy on the inside!!!
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Username: Ambah
    Since when: July 2006
    What I noticed: I have been feeling more mentally energetic and more positive. My digestion(bowels etc) has been nearly perfect since taking it. I have been experiencing higher levels of energy - ie. if I take it an hour before I try to have a nap, I will not be able to fall asleep! DP has been taking it for the same amount of time as me, and he has very irritable bowels - some sort of problem which the gastroenterologist couldnt identify - and since taking In-Liven his bowels have improved dramatically! I have also noticed he is more mentally positive. And we have noticed that the healing rate of cuts/bites on his skin has increased (he is a Type 1 diabetic, this affects the rate that cuts & lesions etc can heal due to damaged blood vessels & capillaries supplying the extremeties etc) so in guess he is benefitting from the extra nutrition. Something we have learnt in nursing that nutrition is the most important factor in healing - and this certainly proves it!
    What I love about In-Liven: I love that fact that its an easy way to get extra nutrition into my body. I have come across lots of supporting evidence which points to the massive benefits of probiotics, so I feel really reassured that I am doing something good for my body and health, as well as my partners and my sons.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Username: Sherie
    Since when: I started at the end of June, but then stopped for a while and started with the Fast-tract before moving back onto the In-Liven. I have been taking regularly since the start of September.
    What I noticed: I used to get HUGE sugar/carb cravings and literally could not stop them. The In-Liven has taken away all my cravings and I have lost about 3kg since taking it regularly because I am not tempted by cravings to overeat on rubbish. I also have more energy and just a general feeling of wellness and I can definately handle the witching hour better!
    What I love about In-Liven: I love that it is instant - you can notice a difference on the very first day of taking it. Also that I know how good it is for me in counteracting all the bad bacteria that can grow in the gut. It just gives you that bit of extra peace of mind.

Username: Lucy
    Since when: Since July 2006
    What I noticed: I started taking In-Liven to try and ensure that I avoided any thrush issues. I was about 6 months pregnant when I started taking it, and wanted to get my body in tip top condition to give birth and breastfeed and to cope with 3 under 3! Almost instantly I noticed my enmergy levels go through the roof, as well as my emotional state really improve. I am sim[ply much calmer, less cranky, happier and more energetic.
    What I love about In-Liven: I love that it is so easy to take, and that its effects are so noticable and so positive. I love the fact that it helps me cope well with 3 under 3. I love the fact that whilst I am tired through the usual broken sleep that a newborn brings, that I am still happy and erergetic. I am SO SO glad I found it..........it is remarkable.

Username: Simone
    Since when: start of December 2006
    What I noticed: First, i started sleeping better (i have alot of trouble falling asleep.) And during the day i felt more energetic - being a single mum of 3 kids under 3, thats great!! My house is clean, dinner's always cooked, washing's always done But the thing im happiest with - i kicked my smoking habit!! My cravings disappeared within a day or 2, and i haven't had a cigarette in nearly 3 months. Even on NYE when i had a few drinks (and that was when i was the worst for taking up smoking again, when i "just wanted a couple of drags")
    What I love about In-Liven: Being short on time, the dinners i have aren't always the most healthy, i don't always have my "daily 2 fruit 5 vege" or whatever it is meant to have With this, me and the kids are getting everything we need! And im just feeling great in general. I would recommend this to anyone! And i love the fact im actually saving money by buying enliven - my smoking habit cost alot more than $60 a month!
    Last edited by BellyBelly; August 21st, 2014 at 02:24 PM.

I would just like to say that i used to smoke about 10 ciggies a day, but since i started the enliven my cravings stopped completely... I would still have my morning cuppa outside, but felt no cravings whatsoever. Even going out NYE drinking, when i woudl always have a ciggie (drinking and cigarettes go hand in hand for me) did not feel the need to have any. My name's Simone and its been 4 weeks since my last cigarette...

I dont take it every day, just 1tsp every 2nd day, and i feel good on that. I go to daily or twice daily when i am unwell, or know i have alot on, so i will be more run down.

Thanks for the recommendation Kelly!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

WOO HOO Simone!!! Great stuff I just have to get John back on it, would like him to give up the ciggies too.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Join us in Melbourne on Saturday April 7th!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

I didnt even take ti with the intention of giving up smoking, i think the first day i started enliven i had about 2 ciggies, and then nothing. didnt want another one. some days i think i want one, but i do something to get my mind off it and im fine. And i can justify the expense for enliven now, when hubby say "We cant afford it" i say it cost me as much to smoke, and you let me do that, so whats the diff LOL!!

OK, so I have bought both fast tract and in liven - what is the reccommended dosage - do I just follow the bottle - take both at once - fast tract first?

wanna do this right!!

check this out here for dosages for enliven... i started with 1 week of fastract 1once a day, 25mls at a time. then onto tracey's recommended dosages.

I have found a way to help mix in-liven to avoid lumps and it getting stuck on the bottom - I have been adding just enough liquid to make a paste then adding the rest. Seems to work well, my frother has broken so have had to use the spoon!

We need to add more people to the thread starter list - anyone else?!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Join us in Melbourne on Saturday April 7th!

Hey Kel, I do it that way too!!! And thanks for your suggestions earlier on how to take it, I'm quite used to it now and can easily take it in any juice.
    I took a double dose the other day cause DP's band was playing and I knew we'd be having a late night, it was fantastic, went to bed at 3.30am and wasn't even tired! We got to sleep well after 4.30am

Oh, but the increased libido thing, that's kinda an issue!! There wasn't a problem with it to start with!

DH noticed that when he adds the in liven to the liquid he doesn't get lumps or bits stuck to the bottom. I never remember to do that. I put the in liven into the jar first, pour the yoghurt drink on top, and then have to stand there shaking it for ages to unstick all the bits LOL.

Shannon, I started on in liven during this PG, it's fine to do so (and I noticed it made a huge difference to my energy levels!). We just started with the in liven straight away - don't think they had the fast tract out then anyway.

I've been using both fast tract and enliven for about 2 weeks now - the full dose recommended, not the slow intro method - and I haven't really noticed any difference. Maybe I was heathy to start with??

still, it's nice to know I am getting lots of nutrients....

Shannon, I shall get Tracey to post, but with the pro-biotics, the antibiotics will probably kill them. Not the nutrients though, but wait for Tracey.

Aurora, it may take a little longer, or you may notice a difference when you stop taking it. Either way, you'll probably have a mega strong immune system with it!!! Sometimes you can't see whats going on, in the inside - all those pro-biotics (and nutrients) will keep you healthy in times you would normally be sick.

It's perfectly safe in pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Just ask yourself, 'What effect would it have if I had broccoli with xxx' - because it is just real wholefoods and pro-biotics. Great for preventing thrush in preg too
    Kelly xx

Default For Shannon re Jessalyn

I am so amused at thread number 4 - this in-liven/fast tract is really growing around here. It also amuses me that Kelly has learned so much from me that she now goes around telling people it is only food, so if they were taking supplement X, would broccoli have a negative impact????

Personally, I think Jessalyn would really benefit as she has digestive issues, cannot break down food properly to get the nutrients to absorb them. Now this is going to sound gross, but in essence this is what in-liven is......

Let us say you ate a whole lot of lovely organic food that naturally contained probiotics (as it would have before we chemically killed everything with pesticides) - you eat them, they digest in your stomach and small intestine...then just as they are about to be absorbed into your body, we somehow got them from your intestine to Jessalyns.....so her body did no digestive work but here is all these lovely nutrients just waiting for absorbtion into her body...instead of you having done the digestive work, the probiotics in in-liven do this digestion.

Unless there are particular foods that Jessalyn shouldn't eat, I think she will benefit greatly from in-liven. Imagine taking a plate of organic food and concentrating it into a teaspoon....predigesting it so her body doesn’t have to do any work…

The only time I have not allowed someone to take in-liven is when they are on warfarin to thin the blood - these people are also not allowed to eat a lot of green leafy veggies and salad (ie food) and so no in-liven (full of green veggies and really a food, nit a supplement) but they can have fast tract.

As far as constipation goes, I have only had one client with that experience - but she ignored the slow and steady start I recommend and went onto a heaped teaspoon straight away - usually, I am happy to say, in-liven has the opposite effect - softer stools.

As for yourself - you can go straight onto in-liven - we all did when that was all we had - but now we have fast tract, we prefer to start with that as it is gentler - but either way, whatever suits you, will be good.

Hope this helps

Tracey - is In-Liven and Fast-Tract ok for my DH? He has recently been diagnosed with diverticulitis (almost killed him). So he has been in hospital and on mega doses of multiple antibiotics. I would have thought the probiotics would be good to get his system rebalanced, but I am afraid that they could be to "strong" for him maybe?

Probiotics aren't really 'strong' in a way you may think - we used to get them all day long in our food. Fast Tract would be best to start - 10ml a day for 3 days, then 20ml for 3 days and then 30ml for three days, then 20ml twice aday for 3 days - then 30ml twice a day until the bottle isdone ad then onto inliven - very slow and if he has any issues, drop back to th previous dose again.

You wont look back Shannon - it's awesome, especially for us overworked, tired mummies
    Kelly xx

Username: Simone
    Since when: start of December 2006
    What I noticed: First, i started sleeping better (i have alot of trouble falling asleep.) And during the day i felt more energetic - being a single mum of 3 kids under 3, thats great!! My house is clean, dinner's always cooked, washing's always done But the thing im happiest with - i kicked my smoking habit!! My cravings disappeared within a day or 2, and i havent had a cigarette in nearly 3 months. Even on NYE when i had a few drinks (and that was when i was the worst for taking up smoking again, when i "just wanted a couple of drags")
    What I love about In-Liven: Being short on time, the dinners i have arent always the most healthy, i dont always have my "daily 2 fruit 5 vege" or whatever it is immeant to have With this, me and the kids are getting everything we need! And im just feeling great in general. I would recommend this to anyone! And i love the fact im actually saving money by buying enliven - my smoking habit cost alot more than $60 a month!
    Last edited by simone; January 25th, 2007 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks Simone, done!
    Kelly xx

Astrid, not sure exactly what it is your husband has, but my DP had ulcerative colitis, sounds similar from what i've heard. He was very sick for years and years and had an op to 'fix' things. It was pretty major surgery and he now swears by probiotics, along with other things to keep him as healthy as he can be. Probiotics are the one thing that now help him keep his other meds down, without them he's be alot sicker. He takes the stronhest probiotics you can get, very expensive though. I think enliven would be great for him!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast