thread: organic skin care products for acne

Feb 2009
    Brisbane

organic skin care products for acne

Hi ladies,

I have been looking into getting some new skincare products that don't contain chemicals etc, and also don't have salicylic acid as I am TTC again. I thought someone on here might be able to suggest which of the organic brands are good/ bad, especially for acne prone skin. When you get on line there are heaps to choose from, I am a bit overwhelmed. I am leaning towards the Mukti products, but still undecided. Any advice and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Melanie

Oct 2006
    Adelaide, SA

The Body Shop tea tree range is really good, I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin has cleared up a lot.

Sep 2009

the La Clinica range is quite good.

Oct 2007

Sukin products are nice and reasonably priced too.

Aug 2003
    VIC

I'm a die hard Organic Spa fan, its a professional only brand, so only found in spa's, salons etc but Natural and Organic Salon and Spa products, Organicspa have a stocklist on it. If you want more info or some samples pm me and i'll post some out.
    Affordable, austalian made and owned and months before choosing this one for our centre, its great
    Last edited by Lilly-Pilly; September 22nd, 2010 at 08:37 PM.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Jun 2009
    Sydney, NSW

Another choice could be KORA by Miranda Kerr. There is a website and she is on Facebook/Twitter.
    Miranda and her team are very interactive and reply to all questions posted.

Dec 2007
    Queensland

I am another big fan of la clinica!!!

Oct 2008

Glad I found this thread - was going to ask almost the same question!

Those la clinica products look lovely - might just order myself some!!

My skin is awful at the moment!

Sue x

BellyBelly Member

Feb 2007

i have just started using waterlily which is gorgeous

Feb 2009
    Brisbane

Thanks for the replies, there are so many skincare ranges.... I hadn't even heard of some of the ones you have mentioned. It is a shame that they aren't more easily available for people to just try out. Might do a trip around to all the salons on the stockists lists and grab samples.
    Thanks again.

Oct 2008

I just ordered the la clinica clear skin range!

I'll let you know what it's like!

Sue xxx