Thread: Thrush?

Default Thrush?

I think I have a dose of thrush. It is very itchy and uncomfortable. Will it get better on its own? Or do I have to brave the humiliation of going to the pharmacy where I know most of the people socially? Any natural remedies?

Yep, some really great natural remedies actually, I used to get really bad cases of thrush, I found out I was actually alergic to the creams What I do is:

At night, get a clove of garlic, and peel it. Score it a little bit. The pop it inside your vagina overnight. If you want (I do) poke a hole through it and tie some floss or something on to make a string so it's easier to get out it the morning. Sounds weird but gatlic is amazing! Google it for thrush. Do that for 1 or two nights. I also apply natural yougurt to the area and leave that for a bit, usually wearing a pad. Again, natural yougurt is an amazing remedy. Then, if it's really bad, dabbing the area with a bit of vinegar does well too. But yogurt and definately the garlic should be enough to clear it up! Like I said, I know it sounds odd, but it works! Good luck

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Check out my thread on garlic... along with the many rave reviews
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know