Thread: Wow, what a difference!

Smile Wow, what a difference!

I am feeling so much better from doing a Pilates class in my lunch hour once a week (and twice a week as of this week!). In just 5 weeks I have noticed my tummy muscles are much stronger and I am fitter. I can get through the exercise sets much more easily than in the first week. This is awesome!

I have been putting off starting back as I didn't want to take out my family time now that I am working ft, so the lunchtime classes are perfect!

Anyone else love Pilates? Or exercise in their lunch hour?

I used to go the gym in my lunch hour often when I worked full time. It was across the road from where I worked, so very handy. It always gave me a boost for the afternoon.
    But I haven't tried Pilates, I've been meaning to though. I'm carrying weight around my belly after having Emily so I wonder if it would help with that?

sounds great

but....when do you eat MR???

Don't worry Gracie, no chance of ME missing a meal LOL! I am always eating at my desk so no-one minds me eating at my desk before or after the class (usually before, I struggle to make it past 11am without lunch LOL).

Jodi, this is two doors up from work so perfect. And yep, it's great for tummies! Just what I need also!

I love pilates and I have been way too lazy latley! Mostly because when I get down on the floor I get sat on PMSL!