Thread: A gentle parenting principal...

Thumbs up A gentle parenting principal...

Just thought I'd share...

This morning at school a gf of mine was talking about how her daughter doesn't sleep and was up till 10 pm last night and its driving her mental.

The school principal was within ear shot and said "I'm like that I take a while to get to sleep, they're all different... have you tried massage?" She then went on to say she's not naughty she just doesn't go to sleep easily, and to "go with the flow"

I LOVE this principal. She is the reason we chose this school as she did a talk at our Kinder and I just fell in love with her.

And would you believe the kids at this school are the most well behaved caring kids I've ever seen. Talking to the older mums they don't have bullying issues or behavioural issues.

I really feel like we struck gold, and this is the best start Paris could have for her education. I just hope that she sticks around to see Seth through school too!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Oh wow Cai, what a fantastic principal! I think you're right when you say you've struck gold with her

That is lovely to hear Cailin - you would expect a school principal to be an old fuddy duddy - but maybe that is only cause they probably all were when we were kids!

Cailin, it is a wonderful feeling when you know you have found the right school for your child. Having a great Principal can make all the difference to the whole school's outlook.

Olivia Guest

What's the school Cailin ?