Thread: Which Pinky McKay book is your favourite

Default Which Pinky McKay book is your favourite

Hi girls

I want to buy one of her books but cannot choose between them.

Wondering for those who have bought her books which one did you find more useful? or which one did you buy?

Mods - feel free to move this to another section if I have it in the wrong section. I have read the recommendation of books however, would like to get peoples opinions before going to buy one of her books.

Thanks
    Bel
    xxx

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I have all of them I do think they all have great aspects and angles, Sleeping Like a Baby is an excellent book if you are having sleep worries or if you want to prepare for your baby, 100 Ways To Calm The Crying has so many great ideas to help soothe a bub which you are bound to get many great ideas from, (I got heaps!) and Parenting by Heart is great for a mum's confidence. I can't choose!!! I suppose choose which is most relevant to your situation or the thing that pulls at your heartstrings the most
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Thanks so much Kelly! Jeffrey and I think we will try Sleeping like a baby he is going to go out and buy it tomorrow for us. My poor little one seems to be unsettled at the same time each night and doesnt sleep between 2 feeds from always from late afternoon so hoping that this book will guide us on some new ideas.

Thanks!

Bel
    xxx

Belinda, like Kelly, I have all 3.......I love them all.......I am re-reading them again now that Lexie has arrived (as I BF.....I love a good read with a BF!).......but the latest one is probably the most practical/relevant/up-to-date.......

I started off buying 100 ways to calm the crying and then got the other two because I liked that one so much!

I really like 'Parenting by Heart' as I found it reasuring that my parenting decisions were not strange or unusual and that I was doing the best for myself and my baby. But the other two are great as well!