Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vaccination conscientious objection form

Default vaccination conscientious objection form

Has anyone filled out one of these and submitted to medicare to get the vaccination allowance? Oscar is not vaccinated but when i spoke to my dr again she filled out a conscientious objector form and said to send it off to medicare. has anyone done this and received the allowance from the government?

beckles

I havent...I will be interested to see if you get it. I sulked...and am embarrassed to say that I objected more to having to get the Dr to explain all the pros of vaccination again to me just in case I dont already know and have him sign a form for me.

Jo

i thought you might be in here jo! nice to see that. yeah my doc is pretty good, she knows my philosophies and was happy to do it. in fact she said 'off the record' she won't be vaxing her kids.
    beckles

Yes, I have and I received the payment. Jo contact them, because you are entitled to it.

wow natalie i thought you had to wait until 18months i didn't know you could get it before then.
    beckles

Lol, Not for Zain, for Abdul. I have 7 kids.

Yes the government MUST pay you as long as that form has been signed by your doctor

ok natalie, rofl, 7 kids wow. well done you!
    beckles

Its the vaccination payment that you get if your child is vaccinated fully at 18months, you get it if you have the form signed as well.

I got the payment and Matilda isn't fully vaccinated. I hated listening to our GP go on & on about the benefits of vaccinations.

ETA: snap so many answers during one bf!! LOL

sorry I missed your last post.. but they will withhold your child care benefits as well if your child isn't fully vaccinated or you haven't done this form.

i didn't know about this either. i thought it was like an incentive to get them vaccinated. i guess you probably won't be able to get your child into a day care centre either if you havent got them vaccinated.

I don't see why you wouldn't get into a child care centre. not that i need a child care centre and it didn't seem to matter for my older kids at school who are partially vaccinated.
    beckles

Mmmm....maybe it varies from state to state. Ive not had any probs with my kids at schools either having not needed day care centres. My kids are not vaccinated at all. My neice however is not vaccinated at all and has no probs going to day care.

Jo

I haven't had any issues at day care either. Matilda has had some vaccinations but not all of them. Matilda's in family day care atm and will be going to a centre program for one day a week and they didn't even ask me about her vaccination status.

hmmm I just don't understand why, if they are confident that vaxing causing immunisation why would they prevent a child from attending, if that is their arguement then the vaxed kids would be 'safe' from the unvaxed kid and the unvaxed kid wouldn't cause an outbreak because the other kids are 'immune'..... hmmm maybe they are afraid that their vaxing doesn't cause immunity!!!!! ba hahahahaha....
    beckles

lol, Beckles... I think you may be on to something there...

I never have had any vaxes ever. i was never vaxed as a child either.
    now you have me curious, what other topic?????
    beckles

Beckles...ive often pondered that exact thing!!!!

Oh....not the other topic....lol....i stuck my nose in ..had something to say..but pulled straight out Caro...lots of passionate people there.

I am very untravelled lol and havent gone out of the country for it to be a problem. I was never vaccinated as a child either.

Jo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast