Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Gestational Diabetes Chatter #6

TCH - Woohoo, congratulations on your gorgeous little blue bundle, thats wonderful. Im so glad he had no affects from the GD. What a relief for you. What a nice weight too. A week old already. Did you end up with a c/s? Congrats again huni on the safe arrival of your little man. hugs GL with your GTT when you do it next. lol about the choc and fruit binge. hugs

Belfie - Woohoo, what wonderful news, honestly I cant believe it has been 3mths already. How quick has that gone. Annika is soooo cute. Thankyou too, next week it is for me. Abit nervous though, trying to get myself prepared. i think as the days get closer I will be a bundle of nerves. lol. Its been great to hear from you. hugs

Hi all,

How are you all going, that are left in here anyway. lol.

Just letting you know that my bub will be arriving this week, so as i wont be on much if at all, I wanted to wish you all a very merry xmas. I hope you are coping well with the BSL's.

Hoping this is the last week of BSL's and insulin injecting forever. lol. Have to say definately wont be missed. Loads of hugs.

Hi ladies... mind if iu jump in?

Just found out today i have GD, not sure about numbers etc yet as im stuck away from home (emerald qld) and cant get to see anyone until friday, if we make it home.
    Just thought id touch base and let you all know i'll be popping in now and then!

Not sure what to expect from the GD until i get to see the consultant. Im a bit curious about the birthing options tho. C/S, induction etc. we live 3 hrs from the hosp i will birth at so i really need to think about the best option for us.

x

I just had a call from one of the midwives who I see and just found out I have gestational diabete's... the only possible symptom I've had is a bit of bloating around the belly, so it's come completely out of the blue... in a bit of shock at the moment.

Just waiting to hear back on when I'll be seeing a consultant etc, not really sure what will involved or anything, so going to go and have a read back through the posts and threads etc... and try not to google lol

Just hoping it won't affect my hopes for a VBAC as we only just got the go ahead a few days before New Year.

Does any of you loverly ladies have info regarding the diet to follow for GD? I have googled it an not come up with anything.

If you could PM me I will give you my email address if anyone is able to forward it to me.

TIA

just pm'ed you with some info kts64s

Click Me for your new thread

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223