Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Christmas Card Photos!

I'm just going to join this thread to the one we've had going for a few years

Cheating this year, using a santa pic of the girls, santa is on the side and the girls are on the chair.. MASSIVE space above the girls so filled that in with writing (thanks BG) and getting them printed on photo paper.

Stunning Heaven

Still working on ours, I'm planning on doing it outside just need a clear day. Hoping for Monday.

Thanks Sarah! Yeah, I did it outside with a black sheet hanging over the fence and it started raining in the middle of it!

Mum has the outfit we're hoping to use for DD's photos at her place and is planning on bringing it over tonight - i THINK we'll try for an outside photo cos i prefer natural light - but i know she's not keen on sitting still. may take her to the local park and let her play in the grass or something and see what we can come up with! like Sarah, we're holding out for a nice day when i'm at home - they're few and far between at the moment!

Heaven, very cute pics!!

Last year I did a huge Christmas Photo Shoot with DD. Black calico up, lights, props, costumes,the whole lot! I got great reviews on her photo's... but this year I CBF'd! How bad is that! I just don't have the time or the ability to get myself into all kinds of awkward positions.

Was thinking about this today, when I was writing out cards.

The first year was easy, a 6 week old in a santa suit
    last year just the hat

im thinking this year i need something different, maybe ill use lights and decorations at night time, tonight

off to search for my decorations hehehehe and charge my camera

ooooo you just gave me an idea!!!!! Hmmmmm I wonder if I still have coloured lights? DD in a Santa hat, some black undies (or red or green) and wrapped in lights against a black back drop.... oooooo!!!!!!

Mine are a bit average, but after nearly an hour i was happy with anything. I know DD is blurry in one, but DS would not sit still. We've tried a few times at all times of the day, but he just doesn't want to have his photo taken so we'll just be grateful we got something.

here and here

I really like the first one Kim & can I say how big is DD now?? She looks so different & so grown up =)

Yeah, I really like the first one too kim!

Thanks Sarah. Yep hasn't she. Can't see the baby at all in her anymore....sad.

woops should refresh before I post, thanks Heaven, yep that's the one I used.

They're both gorgeous Kim!(hehe, kids and piccys!!) But I do like the first one the most And I agree, my goodness how Darcy has grown!

Heaven, yours are gorgeous too!

I might have to make an attempt to get some too. Though I have already sent my cards off.

ok, here is (almost) the card we're going to use - have tweaked a bit but too slack to upload again

Beautiful BG!!

BG that is gorgeous. I'm so jealous I wouldn't even know where to start doing something like that - stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Liviam View Post
    BG that is gorgeous. I'm so jealous I wouldn't even know where to start doing something like that - stunning!
    the big photo made me think of the innocence of childhood and how kids embrace the magic cos they know no different, and i ran with that thought

gosh you ladies are talented! Beautiful photos with beautiful kids! Really should get my A into G I think. You've all given me some good ideas. x

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast