Thread: Anyone been to Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast?

Default Anyone been to Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast?

We are planning for a holiday at the end of this year. Has anybody been to Paradise Resort, on the Gold Coast? We have heard a lot of good things about it, but I would be interested to see if anyone has any experience with staying there. We are just a little bit worried that it might be a bit noisy, as obviously there are heaps of other children there. And also, I know it is an older property that has been refurbished - what are the rooms like?

I am interested to hear what others have to say.. This is the one with the family room isn"t it?? designed for kids especially?

I haven't personally, but good friends of ours go there every year. They love and rave about it constantly. Sorry, can't give more info on it though.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

I googled and it looks ace!!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I've been, I didn't have any problems with the noise but I don't think I went at peak/school holiday time. It's a pretty big place. Even when we went out to the pools area, we could still relax and have fun with the kids, they loved the spa. I'd recommend it!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Default Anyone been to Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast?

We loved it, it's been two years since we have been but we want to go back. The room was very comfortable and the pool was big so it didn't seem crowded. Dd1 loved the kids club.

I thought it was ok but nothing special. The kids club is probably good if you want to leave your kids so you can have some time. Otherwise you only get one hour in the morn and one in the afternoon for access. The playground is ok but opens later than we thought it should (I think from memory it was 9am). But when your kid wakes at 6:30 you are thinking about what you can do. The slide into the pool is not great or hugely safe (it has very small side barriers). The rooms are standard and old style but clean. Honestly I didn't think it was anything special and probably wouldn't go there again.