Thread: tell me where to go

Default tell me where to go

within about 3 hours drive from Sydney.
    I want to go away for a couple of days to somewhere new. I'm taking the boys so somewhere baby and toddler friendly.
    Thanks

Hey Chloe,
    Can you go 4 hours and make it to the zoo at Dubbo? If not, how about the south coast?
    Nat

There is also Nowra animal park I haven't been there for a while but it used to be really good, and Jamberoo recreation park, but I haven't been there for a while either so not sure what it's like for little kids.

I'm from the Sapphire (south) coast and highly reccommend Merimbula/Pambula/Eden

We just came back from Nelson Bay/Port Stephens. Loved it, stayed in a caravan park in a cabin, had a ball. They had a kids indoor play area, pool, tramps (the big ones with sides etc) Brillant!

Dubbo is about 4.5 hours from Sydney. It is home to the Western Plains Zoo. It takes about 2 days to see the zoo in full. I think there is accomodation cabins at the zoo as well

The south coast is just gorgeous!
    I think the Tilba festival is in April - Ashlee might know, or maybe its too far north?

Or the Blue Mountains?

Hi Dach

I grew up in Mollymook. The beachside suburb of Ulladulla on the South Coast. It is a 3 hour drive from Sydney. There are great safe spots for the toddlers to swim and play. You could also take a drive down to merry beach or pretty beach to see the Kangaroos. The roos actually get into the surf on the hot days.

You should be able to get some good deals if you go during the week. Mariners at Mollymook Beach have beautiful apartments that are either 4.5 or 5 star.....

There are also plenty of lovely restaurants....

Whatever you do.. enjoy!

Leis

Yep Ray never heard of that, but now I'm intrigued, I'm going to go have some google fun lol!

I went to Eden for a long weekend & loved it... that was way before children so no idea about that side of things