Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: stimulas package ??

barney Guest

Post stimulas package ??

hi girls well im just wondering if any of you had had thie stimulas go in yet or has your dh ??
    we wre told the money started to go out on the 6th then the website changed to the 8th now we just rang up and they said after the 16gth april so im very confused and just wish they would bloody hurry up and put my money into the bank ..
    does any one else know anything ??
    i need this money lol

I have been wondering the same thing actually.

I always get my tax money paid into my account by my tax agent so I wonder whether it will go to him first or if it will be sent to my account?

I wasn't in need of the money until I found out how much the womens imaging centre charges for consultations with very little medicare rebate.

No idea. I have been wondering when I would get my money though.

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

This is from the ATO website:

If your 2007-08 taxable income was $100,000 or less and you paid tax, you could be eligible to receive a tax bonus payment of up to $900.

The 7.4 million people who have already lodged their 2007-08 tax return will start receiving their payments from early April. First payments arrive in bank accounts on Wednesday 8 April 2009 and in letter boxes on Thursday 9 April 2009.

Payments will be made progressively through to 16 May 2009. Please be patient, we will pay you automatically if you are eligible.

Because of the large number of payments we're making, we ask you not to call us about the progress of individual payments until after 16 May 2009.

Coolio - thanks Danni

hmmm...
    I wonder if they are doing it alphabetically, hope not or I may have to wait awhile.

SugarDust Guest

they said they were doing it randomly

DoubleK Guest

i was wondering the same... i'll just keep checking both accounts everyday!! lol

I think they're picking suburbs and doing it that way, but they won't tell you which suburbs are done when as they don't want cheques stolen from mail boxes.

So how do you know if you get it into your bank or a cheque by mail.. My last tax return just went straight in the bank so I assumed it would go into my bank account but now I am thinking what if I get a cheque? Not good because I have forgotton to change my address.. I did try and do it a couple of times but I was waiting for ages then it just slipped my mind.. Whoops!

If it went into your bank last time, it will go into the same account - unless they have a problem putting it in your acc, in which case they will then send a cheque. I also haven't updated my address with the tax office.

barney Guest

well my aunty vicki got hers yesterday so at least the ball is rolling in some way
    gee hope im next heheh
    bring on this money please lol were broke

I got mine in my bank acc yesterday. My surname starts with B, my sister and her husband also got theirs yesterday, their surname starts with O.....I'm guessing it's not alphabetical. We also live in different suburbs. So I hve no idea what the ATO are doing. Hope everyone gets theirs very soon.

Me too Smithy!! I have been doing twice daily checks of my acct LOL
    A lady at work's DD and her friends got theirs already. Knowing my luck I'll get mine on the 16th may!!

haven't got mine yet either.. am hanging out for the 16th, my luck thats when I'll get it! But don't despair! the 16th is only 10 days away!!

Quote Originally Posted by sconeonamission View Post
    haven't got mine yet either.. am hanging out for the 16th, my luck thats when I'll get it! But don't despair! the 16th is only 10 days away!!
    Sorry but it's the 16th May not April.....

barney Guest

Overview
    If your 2007-08 taxable income was $100,000 or less and you paid tax, you could be eligible to receive a tax bonus payment of up to $900.

The 7.4 million people who have already lodged their 2007-08 tax return will start receiving their payments from early April. First payments arrive in bank accounts on Wednesday 8 April 2009 and in letter boxes on Thursday 9 April 2009.

Payments will be made progressively through to 16 May 2009. Please be patient, we will pay you automatically if you are eligible.

Because of the large number of payments we're making, we ask you not to call us about the progress of individual payments until after 16 May 2009.

i just went and got this from the ATO website,
    gee i really hope im not waiting till dam may did i say i hate waiting pmsl

oh.... thats disappointing! lol oh well

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast