Thread: Borrowed a great little book from the library about bf...

Default Borrowed a great little book from the library about bf...

Lucy and I borrowed a little board book called "Breastmilk makes my tummy yummy" from the library. It's by Cecilia Moen.

It starts off with "Breastmilk makes my tummy yummy, my best food comes from Mummy".

It covers breastfeeding to make baby feel better, in the bath, tandem feeding, shows pics of different holds, bf in bed with Mummy and Daddy and shows a couple of pics of older children/toddlers feeding.

I thought it was so great to see such a normalised approach to breastfeeding, that covers so many aspects, but in a picture book for a little one. I can't wait to see what she thinks of it when I read it to her!

That book sounds really good. Something worth reading to older bubs who can understand more, when mum is b/f a baby. I'll have to remember it when #2 eventually comes along.

Oh, that sounds great! I might have to look that one up.

Just to let you know I noticed this book is in the Mothers Direct catalogue (the ABA's store). So if you want to get it, that's an option!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I have a few of similar books in the recommended reading list, thats one of them...
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Join us in Melbourne on Saturday April 7th!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know