Thread: Hey all

Default Hey all

Hey everyone,

I'm 20, having first one so I guess I'm probably not really that young, DP is 27 and seperated (oh the melodrama I should write my own soapie at this rate..).

Just wanted to say hello, most of my friends around my own age who know are very quietly disapproving as I know most of my family will be. Glad to see there are other younger people around I can talk to, congrats to all the already and to-be mums out there!

Love and hugs,

CelticMoon

hi celtic moon, welcome to belly belly i was 20 when i found out i was pregnant but all of my friends were ither pregnant or had children i was very lucky in that way my friends gave me lots of baby things to help me out because at 24 weeks i found out i was pregnant with twins. i had the twins afta my 21st birthday i was young and yes people did judge me at the shops people would stare and give my weird looks i hated it i wanted to curl up and cry but my family and partner kept me strong.the people who cant be happy for you thats there bad luck because theyll be the ones who miss out on seeing ur little bundle grow. im happy for you just stay strong for ur baby. goodluck

sarah

Thanks sarah,

We have twins really strongly in every side, nook and cranny of the family so I have my fingers crossed! Congrats on your two bubbers they are gorgeous! At school we had "two groups" that I was friends with, I'll be the 2nd person to have a child (hopefully if all goes well) in one of the groups, and the first in the other. Least I will be giving my grandparents their first great grandchild! :-)

thats is the most amazing experience to give ur grandparents their first great grandchild is amazing. the twins were my grandparents first great grandkids and they adore the twins. I hope all goes well in your pregnancy and if you do find out your having twins well double the luck. How is th pregnancy going so far. Im kinda lucky all my friends had babies before or around the same time as me so i had alot o support and baby things passed on to me

That's awsome I bet the grandparents were so excited! My grandparents are in their 70's and mostly going strong so I'm really hoping to have kids now so they have the pleasure of meeting them they are all (for the most part) such lovely people.

Pg so far is a bit up in the air had a 'threatened miscarriage' with a lot of heavy bleeding have to have an u/s next week to see if it's still there and alive or not, very scarey the u/s lady said it should be fine. I been getting some cramping pains the last two days though so it's not looking so good..

How are your little darlings going? I currently have two furr babies (cats) staring at me while i eat some chips saying "go on mum, you know you want to hand them over" lol

CM - hey, just noticed your bit about cramping - i had abit of light bleeding, but, also used to get period like cramps, you know those ones where you feel like all your bits are mega heavy, and about hit the ground! Not nice, but, also, not a problem.
    Hope you u/s shows you a healthy little bub.
    My friend got married when she was 19, and found out 2 days later she was also preg, and she has coped fine.
    I only have 1 grand parent left, he is 87 this year, and has about 15 or 16 great grand kids, and about 40 - 50grandkids. Complicated family tree, but short story is he has 6 kids, and 6 step kids, all which he considers his own.

Celtic do0nt let any of your friends or family influence your pregnancy.....i think its GREAT!! Alot of my friends and in particular my sister are not very supportive of me being PG already with #2 but who cares.... this is my life not theirs!!

I wish u the very best and congrats hun..... you will be a great mummy

hey celtic welli hope everything goes ok at your ultrasound i know how scary the first three months are i was to scared to even eat the wrong foods in case something bad happened. your grandparents will be so happy when ur bubs is born.my grandparents are in their 70s aswell but the say the twins make them feel younger which is a good thing

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I was 19 when I had my daughter and I wouldn't change it for the world and everything in it!
    Hope its happy and healthy and you can make loads of friends here on BB!!

sharon is your daughters name princess faith??

Thanks sarah I have my fingers crossed! I'm glad they make them feel young again probably gave them that extra bit of light and laughter in life they needed :-)

Hey shaz thank you I always wanted to be a younger mum i like that my mums 55 and her mum is still around and is 75ish (i think) while the gap between me and my mum is so much more I probably won't have her as long in my life which saddens me I want to be there for my kids as long as possible.

i was very lucky to have vanessa. She gave me so much and saved me alot of money which was good as had two babies to buy for so the extra stuff vanessa gave me was a such a help. Thanx Nessa.... if only you lived in SA celtic we could of shared with you aswell

Hey celtic...
    Congrats... I too am 20 having first bubs (real soo hopefully), my Dp is 27 and seperated too... Should help u write that soapie I too am making all my parents and their parents first time grandparents... My gawd this is too similiar to ur story lolz!

I read that u have had some bleeding and cramping... I hope everything is okay... I too had this early in pregnancy. wishing you all the best...

Take care,
    Cass

Wow cass you aren't 6ft tall with 2 cats as well are you? That would be scarey! :-)

So far everything seems mostly ok I haven't had any more bleeding or cramps and am still nauseous so I have my fingers crossed it was just some implantation bleeding and thats that.

Congrats on your bubs I hope you have a smooth (well as smooth as possible) birth! Will have to show us lots of piccies :-)

Thanks Nessa and Sarah, yes there doesn't seem to be anyone on the forums from out here lol, so what was that you're thinking of moving out here? (lol kidding).

The only thing my friends still have are prams etc from 20 odd years ago but that's the one item I want to buy brand new with extendable handles (because I'm so tall and have a bad back) and good suspension so bubs developing spine doesn't get banged around too much! That and adequate sun protection is a must DP and I are pale and have high skin cancer incident rates in the family (this is all assuming i even make it that far..).

Thank you Nessa I'm mostly of scotish and english origin and love the celts and all the art and jewlery and love the moon as a symbol of womanhood it just randomly came into my head lol. I take it Nessa is your nickname for vanessa?

Haha... i not that tall! and no to the cats... But does have english and scotish in me blood lmfao! freaky! lolz...
    I've added u to messanger - i'm [email protected] lets chat?

Added, mine is [email protected]