Thread: Hi, Introducing myself

rallybbek Guest

Default Hi, Introducing myself

Hi,
    I would like to introduce myself; my name is Bec, i am 23, my DH is 27 we have been married since 29/11/03. our DDs are 2y 7mo and 3y 8months. I have just finished a division 2 nursing course and I work at a local hospital. I will also be going to uni part time this year. We have just started to renovate our first home. I wouls love to chat to mums that are a similar age to me, as i find it hard to meet them - none of my friends have kids.
    Have a nice day,
    Bec

Hey,
    Introduce my self back to u... Im 20, 21 this year expecting my first in 7 weeks!!! im studing part time too, doing my bachelor of nursing!!! im not so much renovating my home as to child proffing it!!!
    Have a noice day... speak soon!
    Cass

Hi guys, I am a little older but also along the same lines! After moving I don't have many friends, let alone any with kids! I am also studying, I'm finishing my Bachelor of Education. I am also new to Belly Belly. I have been married just over a year but we have been together forever (9 years...). Good luck for the pregnancies guys, we are just trying for our third.....the whole planned pregnancy thing isn't working so well yet!
    Bec

Welcome to BB Bec. I am 24 and had myfirst bub 8 weeks ago. None of my friends have kids either, and ive moved to a new stste where i have no one!!

All the best for a H & H pregnancy!

rallybbek Guest

HI thanks for your replies, if you are on msn, message me your name and we can have a chat- i love to meet new people that havea similar life to me.
    Bec- [email protected]

Hi Bec ~ Welcome to BB

My name is Leah, i'm 26yrs, married with two boys aged 4 and 1.
    I'm at SAHM who is currently trying to sell our family home to move up the North Coast.

Would love to chat to you on msn sometime.

kellielam Guest

hey guys im 20 years old, i live in melb and have a daughter Tiana. Feel free to add me on msn ok-love to make new friends! [email protected]

rallybbek Guest

Hi Westy, send me your msn address and we will catch up.
    Bec

mummy_in_training Guest

HI Bec

My name is Kara I am 21 and from the Gold Coast, I am still pregnant, I will be a single mum, and had the deposit for a house but have to restart that goal in OCt 2007 as I am now not in the postion to do it as alot of the money went to bills and baby stuff.

I still am in uni but taking 2007 off as I am having a baby in April ( studying a BA business) was majoring in Marketing/PR but I am considering changing it as I am at that time of my degree that it is my last chance to do it, and I want to make sure my career choice is mummy friendly now... My choices are to do a finance major (financial advisor) or move to a different uni and complete a law degree.. if you have any suggestions, would love to hear? but ill be doing up a pro/cons list and also if I am that stuck will be seeing a careers councilor. I too dont have any friends who are pregnant or have babies, so ill figure out how to set up msn and would love to chat? what is your msn?

Hi bec
    Welcome to BB.. you will love it i am only fairly new too and its sooo addictive
    I am on MSN too if you guys want to chat too ... [email protected]

I am 26.. 27 this year!!! eeekkk :P DH and i got married in July 06... I was 6 months preg!!
    look forward to talking to you all and seeing you about BB

happy bellybellyingggg

xxxoooxxoo

Heya,

I'm 20 and a uni student 3rd year this year it's scarey! Feel free to add me to msn anyone if u want to talk [email protected] I'm in NSW

Love and hugs,

CelticMoon

Marge Guest

Hello All

My name is Marlene 28yrs and I am engadged to my partner of 5 years we were planning to get married this year but things didnt go to plan. I am 5 months pregnant and am loving it (except sleepless nights). I too dont have any friends that have families they are all still overseas living up the single life. I would love to hear from anyone that would like to chat. My hotmail email address is [email protected]. Look forward to chatting to you soon. Marlene

hi everyone

Im Blanche im 20 (21 in april)my partner 19 have beautiful baby girl Emelia my almost 3 months anyone that wants to chat on msn feel free to add me [email protected]

*Kristee* Guest

Hey,

I am 21 and had my daughter at 20, i am a stay at home mum and don't have many friends who understand the family thing.
    So i hope you don't mind but those of you that have given email addy's for msn i have added you.....mine is [email protected] feel free to join me to your lists as ilove getting to know new people.

Hey Rebecca, sorry i haven't been in for a while.
    If you still want to chat on msn my addy is [email protected].
    Hope to chat with you soon. Bye for now