Thread: I have a favor to ask everyone :)

Default I have a favor to ask everyone :)

I found out last night (after posting my first message) that my husband’s best friend and my friend are expecting their first baby! The thing is though it was very unexpected and they are extremely worried about the future. They are young, money will be tight and will need to find a place to rent. However I know that they will make fantastic parents and no doubt will bring a beautiful healthy baby in the world. Fingers crossed it’s a boy hehe!
    I was wondering if the lovely bellybelly forum goers could send them messages of support through me, it would be very appreciated.

Thank you so much
    Renee XXXX

All the best for them Renee.. I hope that the pregnancy will be a H&H time for them

xoxo Things always seem to work out in the end !

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Have you pointed them in the direction of BellyBelly, maybe they could join for themselves??

If not I wish them all the best for a very H&H 9 months

I'll give it a few weeks and give them this forum address (and highly recommend it It's just at the moment they can't see anything past what is happening right now, which is allot of confusion, apprehension but mixed in with excitement! I just want to let them know that there are people out there like them who were or are in the same position.
    Renee XX

Awww renee thats lovely. I'm sure with a friend like yourself they will be fine. I hope they have a wondeful pregnancy and all things go well beyond that too! I'm sure they will. And once they get onto BB, they'll have even more support too!

GOODLUCK!

*hugs*
    Cailin

I also wanted to send them all the best, my dh and I were only together for 4 mths when I found out I was pg and I was only just 21 so it was very scary and we did not have alot of support but we got there and are very happy now,
    good luck guys things will work out and everything will be great best wishes xxxxx :flower:

I also want to pass on my best wishes to your friends Renee, they will be fine!! Being a parent is such a wonderful and life changing experience!

I was only with my partner for 6 months before we fell pg. I had Aidyn whilst I was still 20.
    Aidyn is now almost 2, and we wouldnt want our lives to be any different. It has been such a joy having him him in our lives, and we seriously wouldn't want things any other way!

I am sending my very best wishes - things seem a bit scary now and it is certainly going to be an adjustment but becoming parents will change their lives for the better in so many ways. Let them know they are not alone and when they are ready there are plenty of wonderful people on BB to share their journey with!

Bon