Thread: Magazine seeking young mum to interview

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Magazine seeking young mum to interview

All places have been filled, thanks

Last edited by BellyBelly; February 22nd, 2007 at 08:02 PM. Reason: All finished
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

One of the above is also looking for heavily pregnant women or new mums who went nuts over their nursery, decorating it, buying all the you beaut latest prams and cots etc, so if you fit that too, let me know!! Has to be in Melbourne also, NSW is a possibility.
    Last edited by BellyBelly; February 20th, 2007 at 03:33 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

i didnt get an auto reply?

wowzah Guest

Hi Kelly - I have also emailed you.

I fit the younger mum for the magazine and would be happy to do it.

I'm also heavily pregnant, but didn't go nuts over nursery and equipment and stuff.... I don't fancy being on TV however, and I live in rural WA so doubt anything but a phone interview would be possible.

Thanks!

Alana

I'll try and reply to as many of you as I can but I have had a massive response. All will be forwarded onto the producers/writers and they will contact you if interested.

Please note you need to be a mum now, recently have had your first baby, if you have had some close together thats okay too, the TV show is flexible. Please also state if you want to go in the magazine and / or TV as I will be here all day answering emails the rate I am going! LOL!
    Kelly xx

Samanthasmum Guest

Default I'm an older mum!

Hi Kelly

Just letting you know that I would be happy to be interviewed. I am a first time older mum. My daughter, Samantha is 14 months old now (born 30/11/05). I had her when I was 2 weeks shy of my 39th birthday. I would be happy to provide further information, photos etc. if that helps! Thanks, Susan

Have you emailed me? My inbox is going nuts, but please try and email so I can forward on.
    Kelly xx

mum2olivia Guest

i just replied. i look forward to hearing from you soon.
    i fit into the Younger Mum's category

I have emailed you WRT the younger mother magazine article Kelly. Although I don't know if I have had Aidyn 'recently' enough?

Magazine has enough now. So just after mums for TV who went crazy with buying the latest and greatest for their nursery in Melb/Nsw and young mums for TV in Melb.

Thanks for the great response all! I am sure we'll have some BB members in the media over the next few days!
    Kelly xx

Ahhh... so did I miss the cut off then??

Sorry I cant reply to you all - sent everything in, they will contact you if they think you are appropriate. Journalists are time poor with deadlines, and often wont reply unless they need you - its a fast moving job. Thanks again.
    Kelly xx

I've just gotten word that the two chosen women for the older mums have fallen through, one didnt have pictures and one wanted to withdraw last minute, so if you are still interested, please email me again. The have upped the steaks though, the editor wants a 40+ mum only, and you must have had your baby no longer than 12-18 months ago, more recent the better. [email protected]
    Kelly xx