Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

Our little boy is going to be names Alexander, but we're undecided on middle names, have a few picked out but still a while to decide. I think now that chrissie is out of the way i'll be off to do some mummy shopping for hospital just in case - especially with mum's history of four week premmies. If im anything like her ill go around 36wks and my labour will be over in eight hours at most LOL.

Yay congrats Ash!!! hope they can get out of nicu n scn soon and enjoy having a nephew close to them!! they get a public holiday every year!!! lucky girls! Ur mum will find that the boxing day sales will b great to take them 2 when they r teenagers! they will chose their presents n not have to have them wrapped!

Congrats to your mum Ash, glad they are both doing well

Maddi's 1st Christmas went very well, can't wait till next year.
    Last edited by Khaleesi; December 26th, 2007 at 06:36 PM.

mummycate Guest

Congrats Ash's Mum

Congratulation's Ash!!!! I'm glad they are doing well! How is your mum doing now? Wish her all the best from me!

Take Care

Blanche and mummycate - No, I didn't test - mostly because we had such a busy couple days - I'll be testing tomorrow after the removalists come

Congrats too Ash!

Hey guys - just thought i'd swing you in the direction of this thread, so i don't have to cut paste etc.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...60#post1071460.

Sorry am lazy and about to run out of net credit.!

Ash, we are all going to miss you!

Hugs and take Care!

awww, take care hun. Hope you get your place real soon and everything works out.

I really hope every had a good christmas! mine was ok just so tiring, i think its been almost a month now DH and I haven't had a single day to just relax and not worry about anything, if we have i was prolly still freaking out about something else coz i can't remember relaxing bah, stupid busy time of year.
    oh speaking of which, i gotta go now, it's 8:30, must get to the shops and pay bills before it gets too hot. gonna be 36 today they reckon *cries*
    Take care all.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Heya all!
    I had a pretty good chrissy, nothing new, nothing really old. But nothing wildly exciting to rave about either hehe.
    I finish work tomorrow, and i so cant wait!! I got told by one of the other managing staff that "Thank gawd your leaving" my reply to that "Im actually the one that HOLDS this place together! Gawd help the day YOU become No1 Assistant (which is what i am). Think of all the days you WONT have off, and all the days you WONT be able to pick your darling girlfriend up from work or drop her off...." He is so GRR...ill be posting in the punching bag area if u wanna read more!! Dont wanna turn this whole thread into a vent haha!!

Ashnant Hope to speak to you soon! And good luck with everything, dont be gone for too long!!

Hello All,

Welcome to anyone thats news

We've been in Sydney since Friday and spent a few days with DP's family and have been at my sisters since Boxing Day. My chrissy was pretty good, didnt get anything i didnt ask for which was nice for a change. We're leaving on Sunday (Dec 30th) to drive back home to QLD to give us plenty of time to get home and stop over if we need to.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Santa was good to you all

hey all, thought you girls might want to read this :

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=55645

be warned it's rather disgusting!

Take Care, i'll be back soon for a more personalised post!!

yeah I don't agree with it but we have all been the victims of criticism from the older generations. So she made a mistake that she has to live with for the rest of her life. We all have done things we regret and i think the best thing we can do is be supportive and help her with our experiences
    Last edited by alioops; December 29th, 2007 at 11:10 AM.

I'm not criticising because of her age, or even the fact she didn't think she could be pg. Just the detail she put into the post. I didn't want to know about her sex life!!

Hugs Meg, I've read your post and well, you're better off not being there anyway! :hugs:

Chloe has edited it.

mummycate Guest

Ok I just read edited version.

I think at her age criticism is no good, she won't learn from it. She just needs support. And these days teen pregnancies are happening so much younger. Its terrible but we just need to educate girls.

It's a much nicer read now

becky Guest

Huh? So did I read right, is she 12? And Im gathering the original version was more detailed??? All I can say is Wow!

How is everyone today? I got a heap of vouchers for Chrissy so i have just been on a shopping spree!! YAY!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast