Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

hey guys!

Blanche, you look SOOOOOO much older! I would never ever have guessed you were younger than me!

I am 22 and DH is 24 and our ds is almost 8 months

we are thinking about ttc #2 soonish!

mummycate Guest

Really tired and don't feel like getting into introductions about me. Welcome to the newbies! Going through a tough time atm, so I don't want to vent here.

thanks everyone

Danni, yep ill be 22 next year! alot of ppl think im older than wat i am! Mason is such a cutie, hes got so big! cant believe hes almost 8 months..time flies!! goodluck if u TTC soon how exciting

Mummycate, hope everything is ok

Oh wow Blanche, i thought you were older too lol (sorry if i offend) I'm 22 next year too, in June.

Wow our own little chatter, so great.

Anyway for those who don't know, im 22 and DH is also 22. We have a 3 year old little girl and a 1 year old baby boy. I love being a young mum!

mummycate Guest

Thanks guys for just being there with ears. I'm fine. Just need so much more me time and me and El time. I turn 21 this New Years. Looking forward to that!

:hugs: Cate

and then a big to welcome all the newbies

I don't have much to say, well i don't have anything really to say, just wanted to pass out hugs

Cate- sorry to hear you've had a rough day, i read your thread in the boo hoo area. I hope your Christmas & New Year are good to you, woohoo on turning 21 this new years.

I think at the moment i'm the oldest here haha, just checked Tenny's signature and seen she's also 23. I'm 24 in July.

Wow, so many more people now, i'm so excited!!!! =D Hello to all the other 'young' people that have joined us. It's great to have more people pop in, as i had really hoped more of you would if there was a general chatter thread as opposed to our previously adapted random thread, so yay! I'm glad the mods agreed, thanks Sarah especially =D

I have nothing really new to talk about, anther long day at work today being an annoying salesperson, thank goodness i only have six days to go. Yipppeeee!

Ash- Again GREAT idea for this thread. It's greatmore young-uns have joined in .
    I'm sure your one of the lovely (annoying) salespersons, 6 days to go woohoo!!.

I love being a young mum too-- although I am thoroughly exhausted. I get very scared thinking what if I started at 30? or 35?

Woah! i go away for a few days and come back to so much reading LOL, what happened?
    Heya to all!!

Hehe Jade

Mabello, I LOVE being a mum, it is the best job in the world My Aunty started at 34 and she is absolutely frazzled, and shes now expecting no2! She's now 35 and will be 36 when 2nd bubs is born.... I see how she is and I am sooooooooo glad I have started now!

Yay to us!!

WoW Soo many new ppl now! YAY! Can't keep up now.... lol. Can't be bothered writing intros about myself but HI to all the new "YOUNG" mummys and mummys to be!!

Thanks Ash, for the new forum idea. It's cool that now there are more ppl.

Flying out to Syd tonight, so won't be checking in as much but will try to keep up some sort of constant check going on 'cause I can't function without you girls!!!

Hope your feeling better Cate, and it's nothing more than just being tired getting you down. BIIIIIIG HUGS for you!

Hey Jo...I think I might be the oldest.... lol I turn 24 in Feb...
    Well, talk soonish Ladies.

Nina- Hey, Oh your a few months older than me not to worry we're still young-uns haha

Argh. I didn't go to work again today. But i don't even have a good reason. And then, i missed the call them an hour before, and now i dont know what to say when i do call. Obviously i have to be 'ill' - but i'm scared, lol. I actually have to go into work and pick something up from my desk, as well, so that will be interesting.
    Maybe i should just say that i messaged him this morning, and my phone is playing buggery? Which is ok, becuase he tells us to message him, and my phone is playing silly buggers with me. Argh silly DF being an emotional retard this morning, and he's not even pregnant! I mean really, what do i say when i speak to louis, well my darling partner had a bit of a mental breakdown and i lost track of time?

LOL Ash, you crack me up!! Seriously....I look foward to your posts they are so entertaining!

YAY Jo!!! Yeah I still class us as young-uns!!!!

I'm not a couple...can I join? lol

Hehe, thanks Nina
    The words 'emotional retard' are what he used to describe the morning. I should have made him call up for me!!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast