Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007

Had u/s and we are having a boy im so happy cant stop smiling

Blanche- oh wow congrats , now you'll have the "pigeon pair" as they say.

Well everyone were off to Sydney sometime tomorrow morning (early), so i'm going to try very hard to check in while i'm away and say goodnight.

Also just want to wish everyone A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Night

Thanks Joanne

Have a safe trip and enjoy yaself...Merry xmas and have a safe new year!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Blanche that's great news

mummycate Guest

Oh congratulations Blanche!!! One of each now...

Oh Blanche that's fantastic!!! =D

Ali - i do know what you mean... once you get it out you become a lot more accepting of yourself - i think - iykwim. And it's good for you because you know that you have talked about it once... however uncomfortably, gives you a positive to do it again and move forward.
    I dont know if im making sense, but i think you'll probably get what im trying to say.

Fantastic news Blanche!! YAY!!!!

Have a good trip joanne

Ash, how is your mum going??

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! What a fantastic year it has been, the best and worst of my life... lol

Take care everyone!
    HUGS

Hello guys! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Ive had a quick read through your posts and you seem like a lovely bunch!!
    My name is Renee and I gave birth to our birth baby boy 14 weeks ago, his name is Rory.
    Look forward to chatting with you all!!
    Congratulations Blanche

Welcome Renee! Always good to have more people on board. Rory looks absolutely adorable! =D

Sally - Mum is good. As far as i know. I should be in to see her tomorrow on the way back from my day trip to Geelong and she'll be able to tell me more. We haven't spoken much as she's absolutely sick of people calling and asking how she is, so i'm trying to give her some space as well.

Good luck and have fun to everyone going on holidays over the Christmas Break. To those of you who don't return before December 31st, i might be away for a while, depending on housing situation and how quickly we get the internet set up, etc.

Hi girls, I'll join in if I may. I keep wanting to say I'm 23, but I'm actually 26 now, so feeling less young. Then again, most of my mummy friends are in their 30s at least, but there are a few of us now that are late 20s with babies/pregnant - I started a trend LOL.

Renee, I didn't realise you'd had your baby! How time flies. Congrats, he looks good enough to eat.

Yay Blanche on a boy, you must be thrilled. I love my boy!

I, too, am on Facebook - look for my first name (in sig) along with Michelle (my middle name) and there are a few of us, but my photo is of my wedding and has DH in too, hope that will help you find me!

I feel like I "know" some of you already from various posts around here and look forward to getting to know you all better!

Welcome Renee!! Congratulations on the birth of you little boy, Rory!!

Ash I understand where your mum is coming from.... in the first day after my waters broke i had tonnes of phones calls ect and just wanted to be left alone to come to terms with the thought of having a prem. But then as the days started rolling over no-one was calling luckily my darling mother was there everyday for me Is your mum stuck in the hospital or have they let her go home??

Well yesterday I was insulted TWICE! I was walking down the street towards the youth services and through the window of a shop (on the corner) I could see a lady with a couple of kids, so i stopped to let them pass before i went around (i had a pram) The lady said to the kids "look out this young lady wants to get around" she then corrected herself and said "young girl". EXCUSE ME?! I stopped being a girl when I turned 18?!?!?! I didnt say anything to her, couldnt be bothered i was having a good day.
    Anyway I then went to the youth services and saw the lady who organises the young mothers group, and she was telling me about how she is going to help me because i missed out on my education and missed out on being a teenager..... I don't know how old she thought I was, but I said to her I finished year 10 she said "oh good" and then I said i also did year 11 through tafe and anyway Brendan was 20 when he born and i am now 21. She then went on to ask me questions about Brendan to which I proudly told her he was planned! You shoulda seen the look.... lol.
    I dont get it, just because i'm young does not make B a "mistake" and he was concieved 4 years after I chose to finish studying, how is that B's fault... oh hang on I "knew" I was going to get pregnant early and had to finish school because of it?!I "knew" I was going to meet someone I wanted to spend my life with?? Well actually Nigel and I met in yr 9 And things are going great between us now too!!

Anyway sorry for the novel read

Thanks for those who've added me on facebook I've already sent a bunch of gifts ect mwahahaha

Take care and have fun!!!

Welcome Renee and Caryn!!

I'm sorry I forgot you Caryn!! HUGS and welcome!

Welcome Renee and Caryn

Yay!! Grats on the news Blanche!! get ready for your house to be turned into a race track with toy cars everywhere hehe.

Ali - Much love to you hun. I know it hasn't been easy but you have a lot of people (certainly on these forums) that love and care for you! btw i'm really looking forward to this new mothers group in a couple of weeks!

In a bit of a lazy mood today so i'm gonna be cheeky and cut and paste what i posted in my belly buddies forum:
    I was in the middle of posting yesterday when i had a break down and when i'd finished i couldn't think clearly enough to finish so i didn't end up finishing. I was having a little whinge in the young mothers forums about how much not having a working car was getting to me as its the only escape i get from these kids (particularly DS1, i love him but he's so full on at times and you have to have a break from that every now and then), anyway, i stopped in the middle of my post and started telling DH about it but he cut me off saying that what i had to say had better not be a whinge at him as it was his day off. I burst into tears and he was very apologetic hehe. Poor guy is under a lot of stress too without the car, he just hasn't had the time these past few weeks to do much to fix it, we've both busy all day every single day.
    Today i feel pretty good. Tired but its raining outside and its absolutely heavenly after being hot for 2 weeks straight. Also i find listening to the rain on the roof one of the few really relaxing things i can just sit there and enjoy and generally not get bored within 20 minutes. Now if i could only gag DS1 for an hour or two to get some quiet hehe. I might be able to when DS2 has his nap a little later, i could lock myself in the bedroom and leave DS1 in from of the tv or something, that should keep him happy.

Welcome Renee and Caryn

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies.

Hey Ryn! I was only thinking the other day that I hadnt seen you around! Now I know why, you changed your user name LOL

Sally - People can be so rude sometimes! And the annoying thing is they dont understand or wouldnt know that what they are saying hurts. Im 23 and got asked for ID when I went to see a 18+ movie with my girlfriends (AND I was pg)!

Jade - Do you need a new car or is the one you own getting fixed? It must be awful without a car I hope you get it storted soon hun. WOW you have 3 boys!! I have a feeling we are going to have all boys (My DH is 1 of 3 brothers). Have you decided on a name for your little bundle??

I cant wait until the weekend, ive got 4 Christmas parties to attend! IM armed with my new camera so ill be taking lots of photographs! Its so exciting having a baby this time of the year.
    Last edited by Astrolady; June 20th, 2011 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks for reminding me Jade!! Enrollments day is 16/01 and 19/01 so if u can head down there on one of those days the enrollment (which covers toys n upkeep) is cheaper. i think it's $55 for the year and includes PlaygroupSA membership which gives discounts all over the place. Will Email the enrollments chick now

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast