Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

Amy- Sorry to hear its not a bubs, hopefully its nothing to serious. Have fun doing ya washing. lol

Bugger Amy.

We are moving to Scotts Head. A little town right on the beach, but off the highway about 40 minutes south of Coffs Harbour.

Amy, so sorry to hear it's not a bubs. Hope you get some comfort with some chocolate!!!

Taegan, you are so lucky! As for your interview, goodluck. I've never worked for a fast food place. Target Country and Coles for me.

Jesska, My DP will bath and shower with brendan, but hates nappies, dressing and well everything else really.. LOL. I hope my Brendan isn't as lazy as yours... 'll be teaching him how he should be, he will be able to fend for himself! Brendan is a fairly common name... I chose it cos It cos I hadn't heard it for ages now its everywhere...LOL. Skittlebub is Sally and her DP is Brendan!! scary...

Kirra, I would be getting the nose bleeds checked darl, just to be sure. better to be over cautious and safe.

!!!!!! I GOT A JOB!!! lol.... can u tell i excited??????? I went for an interview last week and they hadnt called me all day and assumed i didnt get it!! but i didddddddddd yaaayyy

its a little sports shop like super amart but smaller! im so happy hehehehe

i used to get nose bleeds all the time as a kid.... coz i used to pick my nose hahahah so maybe ur right about the nose picking???

yay congrats for the job send those good vibes my way!
    ye i used to work @ video ezy , commonwealthbank & hogs breath cafe & a local bar in syd but @ the moment with my commitments with my children i need to be working after hours so oli can be home with them....i didnt have kids to not look after them ya kno!
    i am open to where i work new skills new friends any experience u can gain from is a good one i rekon! i dunno how much the wages r n that but every penny counts!
    hope ur days where lovely i have been scrubbing the tile grout hahaha very unpleasent with corosive cleaner and i got some on my cheek and is burning likt hell!

corrosive cleaner?? i use BAM on tiles... i have to do it when theres no kiddies here but because the fumes are sooooo strong!!!

what bar did u work at?? i worked at one in sydney too, called the Lord Raglan Hotel!

good on you girls for working. people keep tellig me i should work, but im so happy being a sahm. its the best job ive ever had! pays crap but i enjoy it, lol.
    Kirra, i also think it could be from nose picking, but still get it checked out just incase.
    alright well of to watch old school all saints now.
    speak soon x

no all saints today!!! so annoying. i look forward to it every day, but the past two days i didnt get to coz i was in perth and the funeral and stuff. now they have the tool time show on with tim allen. ok so its funny but its not all saints! lol.

In my nov08 birth buddies thread, one of the ladies was just telling me its illegal to throw poo in the bin (like a disposable nappy with poo in it) did anyone else know this? i feel kinda dumb now but everyone i know how uses disposables doesnt put the poo in the toilet and then throw the nappy out they just chuck the nappy out..... interesting.....

I want to work so bad, i feel mean cause DP wants to get a 2nd job so we can save more but i cant being heavily pregaz and planning to bf.
    Yay to getting your job Jess and GL Taegan, i think the pay at macca's is about $15-16 an hour (casual) but they also have a special rate for the trial period which is like 3mths, my BIL used to work there couple of months back, he says it not too bad.

MY RIBS ARE SOOO SORE, im a whinger... i know

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssas_Mum View Post
    In my nov08 birth buddies thread, one of the ladies was just telling me its illegal to throw poo in the bin (like a disposable nappy with poo in it) did anyone else know this? i feel kinda dumb now but everyone i know how uses disposables doesnt put the poo in the toilet and then throw the nappy out they just chuck the nappy out..... interesting.....
    then arrest me..!! i wont be emptying the nappy first. The only thing i will be doing is putting it in a nappy disposal bag to save on the smell. This is rediculous if u ask me and ide like them to find the law that says this. The whole point of a nappy bin is so that it wraps the nappy indavidually and helps so u cant smell it iykwim.

ps.. all saints was on last night

kirra- im not sure if thats true, every single person i know throws their disposable nappies in the bin. there is still gonig to be poo on the nappies even if you 'peel' it off and put it in the toilet and what about hte runny ones! i dont think its true.
    hope your ribs feel better soon

yeh newborn babies have runny and sticky poos.. what are u meant to do? wash the nappy? lmao..!!

haha, yeah how annoying, i missed all saints last night and now they dont have the old days on.

i definately throw my poopie nappies in the bin....

well.... not mine PERSONALLY... lol the babies!!

lol. ive just been trying to find laws on disposable nappies and garbage laws but i cant find anything saying that it is illegal in australia. it is illegal in some parts of the world but nothing saying in australia.

they dont have the old days All Saints on because of the school holidays..instead they have a lousy cartoon which is lame hehehe

i think it should be back on next week well it better be!

i am also someone who will be just getting rid of the whole diaper

LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa's_Mum
    Hmm didn't know that... Maybe it's just when you are out in public??? *shrugs* I use cloth during the day so poop gets flushed (or hosed)

Jesska, conhrats on your job! I want to get a one day a week thing.... but waiting until after christmas... not sure... LOL

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast