Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

hey girls, ive been on here a while but i keep 4getting to come on here

i was a single mum for 6 months but now i have found a lovely partner so im quite happy now
    umm yer not much else to say lol

hey kitty and jess, welcome!
    hope to hear more from you girls soon.
    im amy, and i have a DD who is almost 13 months called Maddison.
    Speak soon x
    PS I just told billy that you said hi jesska and he thought that was pretty cool. i also managed to accidentally spill my secret of me being on here most of the day. but he cant complain coz i still do all the house work and cook him dinner! he is sitting next to me now and adds "and she brings me beer too" lol
    Last edited by mum2maddieand1; October 5th, 2008 at 10:45 PM.

Welcome kitty!

and welcome back Jess!

rhyb hope you feel better soon hug

haha when i saw the first post of u amy saying welcome Jess i was like uhmm... huh
    and lmfao at Billy saying u bring him beer. wat a good girl u are haha... influencing his alcohol habit!! my bf came home rotten drunk last night from watching the footy match, and uhm TMI maybe but he gave me a bloody hickey! a tiny one but still visable!! bet my boss is gunna b impressed today

anyway welcome new comers! im only a newcomer myself also... a week or so ive been chatting to these fine ladies!

glad to hear u dont feel alone anymore kitty. its a pretty good support system around here. not too *****y as other forums can be... i love it!

ill tell u about me, i have 2 daughters, shanelle (nelly) is 3 and kiara is 10 months. im in Brisbane and live with my DP whos not nellys dad, but she sees her dad 2 nights a week! great set up for me if u ask me! i loves it... also im 21

Kittyyy00 Guest

Thanks
    Ah, I think DS is getting back into his routine now! He has slept the past 2 nights completely like he used to Lets hope it stays this way again for a little while. It only took him a few weeks in the beginning to start sleeping all night.

Oh you're lucky Jess :P DP & I were hoping for a girl, purely for the fact that my grandmother passed away just before I fell pregnant & we'd planned her name already (Zoey Peggy-Ann), but we got a boy. DP says he'll think about having another baby in about 5 years, lol, but I told him I'm asking when I'm about 24/25, maybe sooner even! I'm 19 & live in Sydney, we're hoping to move to QLD sometime in the future.

Ohhhh, no more time on the computer for me until Micheal is asleep, he's squealing again. I better go tend to him.

hi 2 all the newies... i been reading 4 a while but have always had to leave in a hurry so i haven't posted for awhile...
    hope every1 & the dp df r goin good now START THE WEEK OFF FRESH I REKON!
    so we r moving on sat like 3kms from here-how strange but its so expensive 2 move all my europe savings r gone bond and then the 4 weeks rent advance! we got a few m8s helping so should only take a day i hope!
    my df is constanly talking of having another bub born next yr... we dont have any trouble falling preg but im nervous i dont think i could handle under 3! and i kinda want to wait till kavanna is maybe 5 and harlen is 3....?? has any1 had a dp thats wnts more bubs & how'd us handle it?
    ive got my job interview this thurs and im stressin bout wat to wear its only at maccas so i dont want to get fully jazzed up u got ideas send them my way....
    anyway i hope every1s day is beautiful mwah & hugs 2 all xoxoxox

hey sally! i will try to come on here more often, god when i was preg out belly buddies group would nilly go through a thread a day lol

kitty, glad ur ds is getting back into his routine, jays routine was a little out of wack yesterday cuz of daylight savings, but he slept from about 9pm last night till about 8.30 this morn which was great! he usually wakes up at 7 so i got a bit of a sleep in!
    i want another baby too, cant decide when though, sometimes i wanna start trying like mid next year then other times i wanna wait till jays at school...

Kittyyy00 Guest

Hello Teagan. Ohhh, I hate it when money goes, DP & I are trying to save up PLUS find a house affordable to live in, it's just impossible.
    OH GOSH! DP asked me as soon as I'd been stitched up after having our first, haha, I almost died, he just found it so amazing that he wanted to see it again. Now I'm the one saying I want another bub in a few yrs and he's saying "I'll see", hehe, men! But I think it would be great for us to have another bub, at least when Micheal is about 3 or so. I hated being an only child & couldn't do it to Michael.
    I normally just wear a nice button up shirt and plain pants or a skirt to job interviews... Haven't been to one for a while though!

Jess - Don't you love it when they have random good nights? Haha.
    Michael was a dream on the night daylight savings came into play, he slept 12 hours! He hasn't done that in a few weeks, so even though I stayed up til midnight I still got a good 8 hours sleep Last night he was up til 9:30 and woke up at 6:30, he gave me an hour to lay in bed though, I just let him play in his cot cos he never wakes up whingy.

The name is Charlotte too by the way Kitty is my username for almost everything, lol.

ok thanks charlotte oh did u hate being an only child!? i LOVED it! and my mum was a single mum too, it was soooo awsome!? i reckon being a single mum is easy too lol, not that im doing it ALL by myself now lol but pretty much! dp is at work 6 days a week and he doesnt come over everynight. but i like it like that... maybe its cuz jays like a little angel lol...

good to see the newbies are back!

We went to the child health nurse this morning for the first time in our new town and she is helping me get a young mums group up and running, very excited.
    maddie weighs 9.06 kgs and is 75 cms!
    I had a bit of a cry this morning though, when billy was going to work, i just lay in bed crying lol, i hate the thought of spending another day on my own and not talking to anyone, im a real social butterfly and like to get out and talk to people. maybe ill take maddie into town and we will walk around for a bit.
    Well hope your all well.
    Speak soon.

Wow i missed alot over the last 24hrs. I'm sick of waiting for the pages to load, which takes half a freakin hour.. grrrr. Was supposed to get refreshed today, must be tomorrow
    Trav was late for work this morn, we didn't know about daylight savings so he was an hour late. ooops. no-one told us. lmao.
    Pregnancy is going good, Charli loves my ribs and this morning was fully sticking her elbow or knee out, it looked so weird but so cool. lol

Taegan- Hope the move goes well, wow on wanting 3, i couldnt do it but i suppose you'd be getting all the kids outa the way early in life. I always said i wasnt having another one for 10yrs after alyssa. lol. Now 4yrs on i've almost got 2. DP says we not having anymore kids, they r too expensive, lol (they are only expensive if you make them that way), Charli is gonna be alot cheaper than alyssa thats for sure. hehe. As for the interview, when i went for mine at macca's i just wore white shirt and black pants.

Jesska- Lucky you going shopping, and dont tease me with smoothies. lol. Now i feel like one All sorted with DP, we had a talk yesterday and he understand better now, he got the impression (somehow) that i didnt want him there at all, like hell i dont, i have to have someone to inflict pain on. lol. He thinks im very brave for doing it without drugs and said he'll do whatever he can to help, he just not gonna look this time cause it gross's him out (all the blood etc) lol. he can be such a girl sometimes.hehe. Good to hear your first day went well, bummer bout the childcare thing though, i would def change to somewhere closer though just in case. As for the 'me being a sook' im hormonal so im alowed to be a sook. hehe

Sally- How's brendan? is he feeling/getting any better yet?

Rhyb- Good to hear you an the ex are getting along well, atleast one couple wasnt fighting this weekend. lol. Hope your feeling better, sucks to be sick.

Allioops- I hear ya about the adult convo, Lys is great and almost talks like an adult but its nice to actually talk to another adult about stuff that you can't exactly talk to a child about, like what a terd there dad is. lol.

Amy- Yay for having a good w/e, i'd be scared to if i was you about getting bogged, especially in the middle of a big farm, you'd have to walk lots. im lazy and wouldnt wanna do it. lol. I have this fear that im gonna break down in the middle of nowhere or get a flat tyre on a hill.... i know im weird. lol

Welcome Kitty and the other Jess, i see this 2 jess's thing getting confusing. lol.
    I'm Kirra 21, DP is Trav 23, we have a 4yr old daughter Alyssa, and another daughter Charli only 4 weeks away.

Will come back later and chat more, gotta go help my nephew pass a level on the wii. hehe

P.s sorry about the mile long post.

haha kirra, so scarey, but we werent even on the farm, we were out hte back of the farm in the pine tree plantation so its just hectares and hectares of pine trees, really scarey, i know its weird but im always scared im going to find a body or something, i think i watch to much tv lol. although we did find half a kangaroo, which is just as bad. i got so sad and angry at who ever did it.

Sorry if its tmi, but dont think my period is stopping, have had it for 2 weeks now and i feel cramps every few days like when i can feel my body releasing hte egg. so i dont think we will be conceiving this month

haha ive never really looked at all hte smiles! they are so funny i could tell a story with them. ok im gonig to try lol. im so bored. its not a true story btw.

It was my so we were going to the circus to see the , that night we were and and .
    We were so when the --------carry on next post, maximum of 8 smileys per post

d the we were ing ing and ing with Happiness that we got a and that we were gonig to have a !
    9 months later i had a ---------------next post

and the brought us a baby , now we were a .
    THE END!
    ok i got bored. and maddie woke up.
    hope you all enjoy my story, speak soon xx

Oh dont be sad amy, you can always talk to us, even though its not the same. Good to see maddie is growing so well.
    LOL @ your smily story, your such a goose and you got me all excited cause i saw the BFD thingo and i hadnt read the one above it yet.
    Finding a body would be scary.... i dont like deserted areas, i watch too many scary movies.

haha, sorry i got you excited. lol.
    feeling a bit better, one of my friends is coming down on monday, she has 2 little girls so it will be so exciting to talk to someone, well a girl atleast, billy always has mates over but never any girls.
    I dont know if i mentioned but Billy told his family on sunday that were trying for another baby, luckily they werent mad, we thoought they would be but they said its our decision, they are a funny bunch, they never smile or laugh. i feel like telling them to smile every now and then. lol
    now we have to tell my parents, really scared, id prefer to tell them when im pregnant. already hinted to mum that i want a 22-24 month age gap so i think she knows i want to try soon but dad said he would disinherit me if i had another baby. i dont think he was serious but still scared to tell him.

Any way how is everyone?

Hope you all well, speak soon x

Wow, so many new faces since I've been here! Hope all is well to the people I knew in here from before

YAY my internet is running fast again. I love it when its fast, makes life so much better, i didnt realise how much i depended on my internet until it was slowed down, i cant live without it, im a internet junkie.

Great to hear you've got a girl coming down Amy, some adult chatter face to face will be great for you, and some lil friends for maddi too. My mum said she would kill me if i got preg again but i didnt care, my choice, its not like she supports me financially so i will do what i like :P After we told her though she was very very excited, so dont stress too much.

Hi Liz, hope all is well.

Where is everyone, my internet is finally back up to speed and not many ppl to chat too

Well im off to playgroup today, see some friends, yay.

Any-one used a sling for their babies?? im pretty sure i wanna get one, i've been told peanut shell baby slings are great (but also expensive $65) but would love to know if any of you guys have used them and what you think/thought. etc.

Shower time for me, talk later.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast