Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

CONRATULATIONS TO SAL & BRENDAN on the birth of their Priness Maddison

Luckily we can survive on Chris wage, we dont get any centrelink support because Chris earns too much. I dont want to go back to work i have too much fun at home with Sophie, in the last week she's been doing so much i would have hated to miss it.

Hey everyone!

How is everyone going?

Congratulations to Sal and Brendan on the birth of Maddison.

Congrats Meg on your engagement too!!

We are doing ok, Brendan's been sick with the cold and then teething as well, so that kinda dashes any hope of a good weigh in *sigh* He's not doing anything new.... still not talking, just babbling.

We are going to start TTC #2 soon, i'm not sure if i'm coming off the pill end of this cycle or next

Hope everyone is well

take care

Congratulations Sal! TTC #2 how exciting!

Sorry ive been out of touch lately. everythings been so hectic as you can imagine!!!
    37 weeks almost! OMG.. who woulda thought!! Proved all the doctors wrong we did!!

Cant wait for it to be over though. Have lost my mucus plug and now just waiting waiting..
    went to the movies last night then out for coffee... with my mum and sister. was so worried it was gonna happen out in public - BIG FEAR of mine!

Hope everyone else is doing well...

Hope lil maddy and any other new additions are keeping everyone busy and happy... xoxo

Yay Bianca, thats so exciting not long to go
    I had and still have that same fear not of going into labour but my waters breaking in public.... it would be so embarassing, i plan to stay home for the last couple of weeks just so it doesnt happen. lol

Oh and congrats on TTC #2 BrendansMum, good luck!

Sally - good luck with TTC #2

Bianca - I was terrified my waters would break at the 21st I went to the night before Maddi was born, but instead they broke 1/2 hour after I got home

hi, i thought i might have a peek in this thread as i was pretty dissapointed that at our antenatal classes i met nobody my age that lived in our local area (there was one other younger couple but they were from just over the border - i live in north coast nsw) - i was the youngest by far though which was a bummer as I was hoping to make some new friends. I'm hoping some young mummies will appear out of the woodwork at playgroup.

i'm also freaking out about my waters breaking in public! i have a bestie's bridal kitchen tea party on this weekend (although she lives just over an hour away) that i'm not going to purely out of the fear that i will have my waters break or go into labour at the party. the long car trip with feet up under my ribs is a bit of a deterrent too haha!! lucky she's very understanding

Girls, Most people dont have their waters break to start things off. if you are really worried you can wear a maternity pad but it would be a waste if your waters were broken right at the end like mine were

Thought I would Jump on here quickly and say...

Im still pregnant!! Still waiting for this little munchkin to arrive!!! 37 weeks now!! YAY

Had ultrasound yesterday.. hes a biggin!! Measuring 38w 6d (dates 36w 6d) and estimated weight 7lb 8 already!!

His measurement around his belly was 40w 1d and his feet are HUGE!!

I do have a cousin thats 6ft8 and my dad is 6ft2 and dp is 6ft... so i guess tall people are all around me!!

Also My mum has size 11 feet, dad size 13, brother size 14, DP size 11 and mine size 10... so i suppose i cant really complain hehe

Anyway.. im feeling alright.. blood pressure is up and down.. ranges from 110/60-156/95 so thats why im getting massive headaches.

Bub isnt engaged yet. but i have lost my mucus plug so now just waiting for him to want out... although.. im not sure after all this time that he wants to come out!!!

xoxox love to all

hey girls..

not much to say.. yeah i think my waters are going to break right in the middle of class as im doing a fulltime business course atm. It would be funny i think. But thats me, i dont care what other ppl think about me lol.. i think it would put some excitment in thier day!lol

Congrats on making it to officially "full term" bianca.. wow 7lb8 already! good boy!! Yeh my BP keeps rising grrrrr its frustrating but ill be right.

Lol - u will find girls around your age just prob not in the most obvious places. If you are feeling abit left out dont hesitate to jump in here we are all the youngins!! hehe

Um.. had my 4d scan.. was awsome shes definanlty a girl!! yay!! shes absalutley gorgeous and now it has made me more anxious to meet her! 11 weeks to go..
    GD test came back that i dont have GD so that was a huge sigh of relief. I have my next midwife appointment next tuesday.. fingers crossed my BP has gone down.

mwah mwah take care all!!

ps. all that hard work keeping ur lil man in Bianca.. maybe he just is going to stay in there. besides, its cold out here!! lol

Hey hey!!!

I"M BACK!! I got my net connected this morning, so theres no getting rid of me now mwahahaha!!

Bianca, YAY for still being preggers, hopefully this means absolutely no NICU/SCN stay! WoooHoooo!! 37weeks is officially term

Aunt Flow is visiting, so we officially start TTC this month YAY!

take care

Bianca- Good to see your still baking the lil one, glad he's stayed in for ya, but if i was him i would be staying in too, this weather sucks, can't wait for spring already.

Hollye- Glad your scan went well, did ya get any pics to put up?

Brendans Mum- Good luck, fingers are crossed for ya

kirra.. theres one pic on my ticker.. havent been bothered to put the others up yet. but i will. didnt get many good pics of her coz she was moving too much but we got a few

good luck for this month Sal!

Hollye, Hows your pregnancy going? How are you feeling??

Kirra, thanks

Double Post... Sorry
    Last edited by Early Kids; August 14th, 2008 at 11:13 PM.

hey sal,

the pregnancy is going ok. I had my gestational diabetes 2 hour test which came back A OK. To much wanted relief thats for sure. The only real issue im having atm is my blood pressure. It seems to be slowly creeping up every appointment. Midwife isnt too worried about it atm but she wants to see me alot to keep checking it.
    apart from all that i just have the usual complaints.. heartburn, sore hips/pelvis/back etc etc etc and so on. But hey, im strong and my little girl is strong and im sure we can get through anything. I am getting very anxious about meeting her... i want to meet her now but i know she has to stay in there for a little while yet Not much else to say really, pretty tired today but i got the day off Tafe so thats a relief. So hard to get comfy in bed nowadays..thinking i might go get one of them body pillows. Anyhoo... how exciting it is that u are starting TTC this month. Sending loads of baby dust your way! i hope it all happens this month for you. mwah mwah.. take care xoxox

Hollye, glad the Tolerance test came back GOOD. GD is really hard to deal with, my aunt got it with her first. Glad things are going well, hope your BP stays where it is, you definately dont want to get PE.

Take Care

Sorry to hear that you had the two hour test.. I only had to have a one hour test mwhaha.. glad the restuls are good though.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast