Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ July 2008

Skye and Sally, I am so sorry you guys had to go through that.It must be very hard.I can't even imagine having to make that choice and the strength you both must have had.Skye, to be forced! That is horrible!

i was ***** scared to tel my parents as i didnt know how they would react! so we bought a little key chain that said " I LOVE GRANDMA" & wrapped it & gave it to her then she gave us the whole lecture about everything but then she got over the inital shock she calmed down & we talked about it civilised!

Im sue after the inital shock they will be fine about it..it just takes awhile to get used to!

Good luck

Honestly, it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. If I didn't terminate that pg I wouldn't have Jazmyne. I fell pg with her just 3 months later. So when would've been about 5 months pg.

Skye I wasn't forced it was a decision I made, my ex(the father) raped me over the course of our relationship, i couldn't bring a child into the world with my mental state.

I have got more to say... will be back later

Thats so horrible Sally.
    That was kinda another thing that I think now its best the way it was. I was raped about a month before I fell pg the first time. DH & had been together for 6 months. It wasn't him, but looking back I know mentally I couldn't have done it. I was only 16 when it happened. I fell pg about a week before my 17th b'day.
    I have 2 daughters now. I can't let them out of my sight. I'll probably be a nervouse wreck when they are teenagers.

Skye and Sally, im so sorry, i have never had that happen to me but my sister has.
    Skye- i feel the same as you about when my girls get bigger, i just hope they are like me and stay at home and do their homework or just have sleepovers with friends and resist the nightclubs and parties. I'm gonna be pulling my hair out, i can see it now.

Morning Ladies,

I dread the thought of my son doing something like that, he will be taught how to treat women properly!!

As for having girls, i totally understand, although these days no-one is safe It's so sad, especially when it's children involved.

So anyway, I said i'd be back to talk a bit more, so here i am.. lol.. I am depressed, I went to see a dr yesterday but when i told DP, he flipped out thinking it was because of him, so i haven't been but will make an appointment for next week. I hate feeling the way i do and i dont want to. I'm happy with my life....

I think that's all we can do....Try to teach our boy's to be respectful loving men.

No women should have to go through what you guys did.You have amazing strength for getting through it.

Sally Having everything you want in life doesn't necessarily make you happy.I know first hand.Everything is perfect for me yet I still have PND.You really should go to the doc.Could you get DP to come along?maybe the doctor could help him understand a little better?

oh Sally, i really hope you start to feel better soon, i had a bit of PND for a while and its just not fun, you have also had a long hard run with Brendan, even though he is doing so well now, it wasnt easy to start with so that is one major big thing and its ok to feel a down about things, if one thing isnt going right nothing feels like its going alright.
    i think laura is right and maybe you should get DP to go to the doc with you to help him understand.
    hope you feel better soon x

Hey Ladies,

Sorry i havent posted lately in here, been busy at home plus on other websites.

Hello to all the new people and those who have just found out they are UTD "CONGRATULATIONS".

I'll try and remember to come back here more often, i miss how much we use to chat in here.

hi every1... hows every1 today??
    i totally agree teaching the next generation of young men how to treat a lady!
    oliver has to be the sweetest gentlemen! the 1st bf to treat me properly
    a tru english man with maners!
    sorry ive got no experience in pnd- i hope u all r coping
    sorry Change subject
    i started swimming lessons with kavanna 2day.( i should of started last yr but was fat&preg didnt want to get into togs!) she had so much fun... all the mums r over 30 no 1 spoke to me
    i had to leave harlen at creche- i had a teary moment but the lady said if he started to get upset they'd come get me.. but he was fine!
    we got declined a house we applied for... we have never evr been declined! it myt have something to do with kavanna drawing all over the bill i had to fax to them.. it didnt look very professional!
    p/walkee how u feeling hun?
    i found out i was 11wks preg (one nyt stand)3days after my 16th bday @ this time was living wit my nan, i told my neighbour who was supose to be my bestie and she ratted on me told my nan, my nan told my mum my mum flew to qld to be with me... was in yr 10 living away from home ect ect ended in termination! so i didnt have to tell her, but was more nervous facing my nan!
    but after becoming a mother i can see y my mum was worried for me,
    good luck telling ur mum...
    hugs 2 every 1 much love taegan

thanks for that, still trying to figure out what to say

Honey, I think your just better off getting it out there. She might surprise you & be really supportive. Your mum can be your best friend through pg & baby.
    Not all are so great, but there are quite a few that are.
    If you put it off she might be hurt that you couldn't come to her with one of the biggest issues in your life.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey girls,
    Ive missed out on soo much, and i dont have time to do personals, but ill be back
    Just saying HI for now

BrendansMum- Sorry to hear your feeling depressed, cant say i have had PND but i do get those days here and there where one thing goes wrong and i feel like everything is wrong, i hope you feel better soon and think you should def see a doc, the longer it goes untreated (IYKWIM) the worse it could get.

Taegan- Yay on swim lessons, lys doesnt need me in the pool anymore but when she did and even now no-body talked to me cause i was the 20yr old who looked like a 16yr old with a kid. Snobby ppl. I dont like snobs anyways, but just do you dont feel alone i know what ya mean.

Hello to everyone else, my back is very sore so i dont wanna stay online too long, gotta lay down and rest, hope everyone has a good and happy weekend, even though its forecast to rain in melb

Take Care

xxxxxx KiRRa xxxxx

Sally (AKA Brendansmum) - I'm going through PND for the third time. Aint it lovely.
    You've done an amazing job & are still hard at it! Don't forget it! I say that to every one else, but when someone says it to me I'm like 'yeah, but...I could've done this better', or 'I didn't do that'. Its all really part of being a mum. You've got no idea what you are doing til your doing it.
    We all stuff up, we all make mistakes, but we are all doing the best we can for our babies & thats what counts.
    It won't make your PND go away, but I hope it makes you feel better.
    Go read some of my threads about my oldest. I'm having problems with her & I've lost it & done things I shouldn't have & said things I shouldn't have, but I don't know how to do this!
    It is the hardest thing in the world to do. The physical things are nothing to the emotional side of things.
    Having my 6 year old tell me I'm a bad mum & that she hates me cuts me up. She's told me she wants to die. It's hard, but I'm taking it one day at a time & doing the best I can.
    Thats all we can ever do.

I really hope you feel better soon. If you are worried talk to your gp or your MCHN. They can help.

BTW - Sorry if I sound all motherly! I've had a few drinks tonight & I hope that came across the way I meant it! (I turn into that type after a few)

just thought i would pop in and say hi!! great big hugs to all xoxoox

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast