Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ June 2008

awwww darl...im sooo sooo soooooooooooooooooo sorry! ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

OK. I dunno if this is a silly question or not, but am I too old? I'm 24 & know I'm not exactly a young mum any more, but I still feel like it coz DD1 is 6.
    I'm older than everyone else here??

M2M, sorry to hear about your m/c. Hope you're travelling ok. If you need someone to talk to we're all here for you...

Hi Bjrose, I think you would still be considered as a young mum?

Hi everyone
    Just thought I would join this chat to speak to some other young Mum's. I am 23 my DH is 27 and we have a little girl Amelie who is 3 and half weeks old.
    Look forward to talking to you all.

BJ - i dont think you are too old at all

Kristale - welcome & nice to meet you..im sure you will love it here & get to know everyone! im 21 & i am just over 18wks pregnant with our first baby!

hey bj! no darl....u are still young..very young lol. ur more than welcome in here

welcome kristale

Welcome Kristale and congratulations on your little one. How is she going? Travelling well I hope.

hey hey!!

mum2maddieand1, i'm so sorry *hugs* Focus on Maddie and try not to dwell on what could have been. I found it easier to "get over" (i never will, but you know what i mean) my mc when i focussed on brendan.

Welcome Kristale and bjrose! More the merrier!!

Bjrose, congrats on your lil family! I look forward to chatting!!

Kristale, congrats on your daughter

My news.... My best friend gave birth to identical twin boys on sat night. I'm so happy, they are gorgeous. She was 36weeks and 4days, so an excellent gestation for twins... and they were 2.57kg and 2.34kg... so great weights as well! I'm so proud of her Twin 1(smaller one) spent about 36hrs in the SCN with some breathing difficulties, but otherwise both are healthy and they are all doing well

While I was at the hospy, I visited the SCN where Brendan was and it was interesting, for the first time since his birth I didn't feel emotional walking through the doors. yay for me!!

Take care everyone

Thanx heaps everyone.

Brendansmum - Everyone's having twins. DH's cousin & his DF had identical girls on the same day I had DS. 7 1/2 weeks early. They spent 5 weeks in hospital, just over 1500 gms each, but home now & perfect.
    And a close friend had a boy & girl back in January at 37+2. Both 4 pounders. I dunno how they stayed in for so long. She is about a size 6 normally & was fullterm size at 5 months. Porr thing looked like she was about to pop. They are nearly 5 months & trying to crawl.
    Both have 3 kids under 2 & both are younger than me. I dunno how some people do it!
    Cute as twins are, Glad it's not me!

hey girls,
    thanks for your lovely regards you all sent to me, amazingly im feeling alot better and focusing on Maddie has helped heaps. so thanks again for all of your support.
    Welcome to bjrose and kristale and look forward to talknig to the both of you soon.
    well i went to my young mums group today and we had 2 women from ngala talking to us and it was very interesting and great to get some hints on how to deal with those little things that babies do that can frustrate us mums so much.
    hope you all had a good day.
    Amy x

Big hugs darl, if you ever want to talk, Im on msn a lot

Thank you all for the welcome.
    Emma- Amelie is going great she is still a pretty sleepy baby and she feeds well and doesnt grizzle. She really is no trouble at all so we are enjoying every minute with her it feels like she has been around forever.
    I got her weighed today and she has put on nearly 300g in 1 week she now weighs 3870g and she was 3050g at birth.

hmmmm i dont see u on msn much sal... nevermind....

Hollye, if you like you can PM me and I'll give you my msn as well, I'm at home quite a bit now that I have finished work (well, in between appointments at the hospital!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hollye9188 View Post
    hmmmm i dont see u on msn much sal... nevermind....
    Usually I am but the last month & a half I have been very sick & havent been online often. Also like a lot of other people in here, Im logged in but appearing offline.

Welcome to the newbies, hope you enjoy it. I dont think 24 is too old to be called a young mum, coz Im 24 next week

Liliane Guest

Good Afternoon,

Just thought i would pop in and say Hi :-)
    Not a mom to be yet... but i'm working on it :-)

Chat to you all soon

xxxx

Me-23 DH-21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for next week Sal

Happy Birthday Sal! I'm going to say it now just in case I forget next week..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast