Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ June 2008

I think u took what i said wrong.

If you are bleeding u should call or go up the hospital as soon as possible. At least to get it checked.

Bleeding at your stage of pregnancy isnt good. please get it checked if u havent already

its not heavy and i dont think its coming from my vagina. thats why i havent gone to the hospital. Im more thinking it could be from my rectum or inbetween like a little tear. It only started after i had a BM at about 4 i think. but ill keep and eye on it and if it gets any worse ill go to the hospy.

maybe next time you go to the toilet.. instead of wipeing... pat the area to try and get an idea of where its coming from

ive had the same thing. so i know its a bit worrying

TMI warning!

ok i investigated.. def not coming from vagina..or rectum... seems i have a slight tear of some sort..im guessing from the thrush that i have left untreated its like a tear in between my vagina and rectum. Going off to the chemist first thing in the morning to treat thrush..not much i can do about tear..thinking it will heal itself in time.

Thanks for ur concern... now i know what u mean about "over being pregnant" im starting to feel that way..

wow i just realised what i was talking about was sooo not sutible for this thread... ooopps. my bad.

sorry

well, dont know if i have come in at the right time after that....

hollye hope your bleeding is going ok.... i have heard of alot of women who bled through pregnancy and they got checked by the hospital and all was fine.

banx sorry to hear your nto feeling great i hope you feel better soon.

I have young mums group today.. so excited...
    maddie slept 15 hours last night!! its soo good to sleep in. lol

hope everyone is well.

take care xxx

ok so im editing coz i origonally typed this post after banx said go to hosptial straight away, the internet took its sweet a** time so buy the time it actually posted you had already finished your little conversation and i looked like i was the one being rude, so sorry about that. i tried to fix it earlier but for some reason i couldnt sign into belly belly most of the day! so annoying!!!!
    Last edited by mum2maddieand1; June 16th, 2008 at 11:30 PM.

Hi everyone, the forums are driving me bonkers at the moment, every time I try to make a post, it either takes ages or it just won't let me do it so I lose all my typing! Not to mention I have been trying to add a new topic in the Inductions part of the forum and it's just not letting me.. the connection keeps timing out. It's making me very frustrated!

Hollye - I did the birthing classes at the hospital that I am booked into. There wasn't a set fee, it was just a donations system. It's totally worth it though. I actually went there thinking I wasn't going to learn a lot but I did... even my husband was surprised I think!

M2M - glad to hear you got a lie in!!!

hey girls.

im doing all good now... just in a little pain down there, but ill live. Ive been feeling bub move heaps latley and she makes her mummy smile everytime she kicks 19 weeks to go for me!! yay!! it cant come soon enough, by the time she gets here we would have been waiting for her for nealry 3 years. Doesnt seem to long but it was to me and DP.

not much more to report...

How is everyone??? Sal hows brendan?? has he had his appointment yet?

Trini, did bub co-operate? have my fingers crossed that you know what you are having

Now I do not want to start fights or anything but I think we all need to be VERY careful about how we word things. It is a part of the forum rules to not start flaming and abuse so PLEASE all think about the many ways that things can be taken and try to be very sensitive to other people feelings, after all pregnancy is a very emotional time and things do get taken the wrong way far too easily. I have some friends on MSN that left BB thanks to some inconsiderate wording and blatant disregard for the rules and I really think it is time that we were all very careful what we write.

Hollye, Hope your perenium is healing well. and if you notice any thrush again, get straight to the chemist and get some canesten please! No one wants to be that itchy, esp when pg!

Banx, OMG I know how you feel hun!!! and then all the messages keep coming "have you popped yet?" I got so sick of it that I started being rude and either not replying or saying "if I had had the baby you would know already, and if I was in labour I wouln't be reading your message. Dont worry, you will know!" and then there is the 'oh you shouldn't be doing that dear' to which i got to the point of saying 'ok, here you go then' Unfortunately it is just one of those things you get when you are pg.

Sal, hope everything is improving :hugs:

Sally, Brendan will do it all in his own time. He is one incredible young fella and he is learing everything that happens around him. I have not encouraged most of the things the girls now do and they have figured them out. Em pulls herself up on furniture now and crawls like a little speeding bullet! and always wants to eat! and you know when she was born she was not interested in eating

The move is sneaking up on me now. DH will be going away in 2 weeks for his 65 day course and then we move! OMG time flies when you have kids

WELCOME NEWBIES!!! :wave:

Hi,

Hope everyone is going well!

Had a massive scare last night. Dog jumped on my belly and I had massive cramps and was so scared that I was in labour or that I was gonna lose him. I was in sooo much pain, The "cramps" were really close together too so I was scared id have him right on the floor!!

I was just about to head up the hospital and mum came home she got me to lay down and see if he moved. an hour later he moved... THANK GOD!

So I went to bed and rested (hospitals orders) and went to the doctor this morning

Bubs heartbeat is fine!! hes perfect!!

and my BP is "ok" and urine has no increased protein.

SO we are OK!!

I was so relieved to see my GP today. He is a really good doctor

anyway thats my story!

hey Ali!! long time no chat...!! Yep it seems to be healing and the thrush seems to be leaving.. thank god! Thankyou for your concern. When are u moving and where to??? is it far from u?

Banx- wow watta horrible scare. Turbo isnt a small dog either.. Glad ur little man is doing ok. 10 weeks to go and counting. get some rest ok.

no one else is really coming in here atm.... but hi to u all.

not too much to report on me just starting to get pretty tired after not doing much at all. The cold weather doesnt help. I went and paid rent today and there was some lady in the realestate office and when i walked in she smiled at me and then looked at my belly and gave me the biggest greasy. I just wanted to run away and hide (just having one of them days). Some people..dont ya just wanna smack em in the head lol!!
    Matts due to be home from work soon and hes bringing me some food. Yay for him!!

take care girls xoxoxoxo

Nah it wasnt turbo. It was mum and dads dog.. hes a BIG dog.. weighs 30kg!!!

Im alright, just a bit tired and overwhelmed by everything.

10 weeks 2 days to go.. if we are lucky..

Hopefully he can hang on a bit longer

whoa! 30kg!! i wudda been freaking aswell.
    Ur nearly 30 weeks so try and use Brendan for some inspiration. If your bub decides to make an appearence now all will be great. Brendan has come soooo far and im sure your little man will too if he decides he wants to see whats happening in the world. It would be nice if he stayed in there for atleast another month. fingers and toes crossed. Oh i just realised if u go full term i will be about 41 weeks..wow!

man my heartburn is giving me the $hits!!

I think u mean 31 weeks... not 41 weeks..

We are loving jelly beans at the moment.

Went to the supermarket today and some lady looked at me wierd, totally greased me off..

Fair enough i was in trackies n a jacket and it was tight and clearly im pregnant.. and no i dont have a ring on my finger.. but come on!!

how rude!

lol yeh 31 weeks!! my bad!!

Feeling a little... don't know what the word is for it... frustrated/confused??

DP's sister is 23 weeks pregnant... and obviously I knew his parents would be more happy about her bub as its their daughter... but she is married so her bub is going to have a different surname. where as my bub will have their surname and carry on their family name..

Is it unfair of me to be a little jealous of the attention they are giving her? seeings i'm getting HEAPS of attention from my family.

Its just something thats always on my mind lately.... mind you she is 39 yrs old and i'm only 21... so in that regard i get looked down upon.. also DP and i are not even engaged let alone married and she is... so that works in her favor too...

I just don't really know how to get the thoughts out of my head.

Anyway thats my piece for the day!

hey hey

Ali, nice to hear from you! GO EM!! Thats awesome!

Hollye, Brendan is doing well, we've had the OT apt and have to go back every week for a few weeks, if we see improvement I guess it'll slow down to fortnightly, if no improvement then I guess we stay weekely, either way doesn't bother me, i libve just round the corner from the hospy, well for another 2weeks anyway!!

We move in 2 weeks time, DP's boss is putting in new carpet, lino, painting it, new vanity, new doors/locks and paying DP to clean it up on the weekends. The extra cash will definatley help.... stupid car insurance next fornight.

I'll be so glad to not be payin rent, it means i can have the net back and dp can have foxtel back. and we will still have some extra cash!

hey,

sal - glad brendan is doing well

wow everyone seems to be moving..mab i should move. but to where i wonder?!?!?!

not much to report here. Having a pretty lazy day, not much to do.

Good luck for your scan on wednesday Trini I hope bub co-operates! xx

whats everyone else up to today?????????

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast