Thread: I think I've stuffed up my IVF cycle :-(

Angry I think I've stuffed up my IVF cycle :-(

Drama... I thought day one of my period was last Saturday, I was light and I was thinking this being my first period after lapo procedure maybe body just out of sorts. On day two, I started the nasal spary and injections two days later. Now, yesterday I really did get my period with pain and all! My doc has been on hol's, but back tomorrow and I'm due for scan. I'm so scared my cycle will be cancelled!!! I feel like I've stuffed everything up, and I turned 37 last week too! Anyone else had anything similar happen to them?

Hasn't happened to me, but I have had all sorts of issues with bleeding at the wrong time during a cycle - the clinic always has a way around it! Don't stress, just wait and see what they say.

BW

Hang tight! Like BW says, hopefully your clinic can sort it out

I wouldn't worry too much. I had bleeding for the first 15 days of my cycle and everything was all fine. I suspect that the only thing that will happen is that you might be on the injections for a bit longer.

Try not to stress I'm sure the clinic will be able to work something out for you

Smile

Thanks guys, I'll just have to wait till appt tomorrow. Will post update in the arvo!

Talking

Hi there, all ok for now... Doc recommended I keep up with the injections for the rest of the week and he will do my scan on Friday morning. Whew!

good news!