Thread: No Symptoms FET

Default No Symptoms FET

Hi all,

Last FET I had lots of cramps all the way through, sore bbs and felt mildly nauseous at times and ended up with a chemical pregnancy. This time I have little or no symptoms
    only a few cramps 2dp5dt and the odd twinge here or there (or it could be just that I am super sensitive to any symptom) the only thing is my lower back is a little sore and I have a bit of a dull pain on the right side of my abdomen, and no real change in bbs - keep poking them to see but nada. I am now 5dp5dt and thinking its over I dont want to POAS because I know that even if I am pregnant its way to early to test.

Anybody had different symptoms with different transfers/pregnancy's?

It is so difficult to tell

With my natural pg I had no symptoms until 8 weeks! Then with some TF I have had all the symptoms and no pg, unfortunately everyone is different and what will be a sign for me may not be for you. The only true way to tell is to wait out for your BT! When is it? You could POAS but I wouldn’t believe a - until confirmed by a BT. it’s a crewel wait.

I think it all depends on everything, you, the pregnancy itself, the baby, the sex of the baby.

With my girls my symptoms were exactly the same. But I never experienced sore boobs with either of them. When I fell pg with DS sore boobs were my FIRST symptom.

I did a POAS at 1 week past O & got a very faint BFP. It was still there the next day, so I was pg.

Everyone is different I really hope you get your BFP soon!

i've never been pregnant but my first transfer (not frozen) i felt pulling and niggling....

my FET i thought i felt the same and movement in my belly,

i'm now two days out from my blood test for the lastest and have been so busy are work and with my personal life i haven't been paying attention and have felt nothing, zip! i must admit i've had some cramps last night and this morn but i think that's because its the weekend and i can stop to think about the whole thing a bit more.

suppose what i'm saying is you can never tell.

good luck. hope you have a bub on board.
    xo

I take that back about no symptoms, cramping and small amount of brown blood when I wiped - is that normal? oh dear paranoid now really feel like AF is coming (although not due until another 4 days) BT not until Friday.

Hello,

You are in the horrible 2WW and I'm sorry that you're not having the best time. I just read your posts and my heart goes out to you. I can just feel your worry. So I just wanted to send some good thoughts your way. Look after yourself.