Thread: Waiting for the Blood Test What to feel

Default Waiting for the Blood Test What to feel

Hello I wasn't sure where to post this so I made a new thread. Hopefully this is ok. I had my transfer Monday last week. Due for blood test this Monday. The wait is long. I'm not sure what to be feeling. Some days I think I feel a little crampy. This morning i found like a tiny thread of blood when doing the crinone. Not sure if this is normal or if this is sign of a bad result. Trying hard not to think the worst. First cycle of ivf/ icsi. All results have been good so far. Got really good egg pick up. Six frozen. Don't know if I am thinking too hard about this.

Just wanted to wish you luck for your BT on Monday, here is hoping for a BFP
    What great numbers in the freezer you have!!
    All the best

A little bit of blood is quite normal with crinone. Good luck!

BW

best of luck honey,,, here is hoping for your BFP. hang in there..

Join the other ladies in the LT TTC & AC Two Week Wait thread.
    Good luck!

Thank you everyone. Positive to hear a little blood is normal with crinone. Let you all know how I go

I had spots for 2 days post transfer. I rang the nurse and she said it could be the crinone soaking up blood from the EPU or the transfer.

I then had brown staining about 8dp2dt, I freaked out and phoned the nurse. Again she told me it could be the crinone soaking up old blood.

Anyhow I got a BFP and I guess the second lot of bleeding was implantation bleeding. I will never know.

GL, I hope it's a good sign for you as it was for me.

Good luck purplechick! it is a very hard long wait, the hardest part of the journey i think because you have no control over any of it. Maybe try and keep your self busy, i know its hard but i just try and distract myself as best as possible. xx

Wanted to wish you luck.

Throughout the whole IVF process, it was the 2ww that I found the hardest - mentally.

Can't wait to hear how you get on.
    Sue xxx

Hi Purple chic
    I have just had my embryo transfer (two days ago) and I agree with Shoshana that the two week wait is the hardest part so far. We are on our first cycle of ICSI and had a good egg yield but still, the biggest hurdle is yet to overcome. Its so hard not to constantly think about it and then I get stressed because I am stressing which is so silly.

I agree with you too, that I find it hard to know where to post threads. I wanted to discuss my feelings but not sure if I just start a new thread or do I search for other similar themes like I did with your thread and just reply?

I really hope everything went well for you.
    take care.

hi girls, good luck hope you get BFP's! I found when i was in the 2WW that joining the thread 2WW was great because you are all in the same boat and you can vent and get support from those in the same position as you!

Hi all,

Glad to know in not alone! Did my first transfer last Saturday and im now 7dpt! And this week has been agony!! Every cramp i get i cant help but feel excited and scared and hopeful all at the same time!!! Hang in there purplechic ... ur not that far away from your blood test.... im due for mine on this coming friday!

Fingers crossed!!! xxx

For those awaiting their blood tests, join the other ladies in our LT TTC Two Week Wait thread.
    Good luck