Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cars for 4 kids!

I looked at the ford territory, Jordan is 12 and got in the back and it was very squishy. Car seats would have to go in the middle, it would not be very roomy. We have the Kia carnival and it is way more roomier than the ford territory. The boot is small but bigger than the territory. And I don't feel like I am driving a bus, it is not like the taragos. If I had money I would buy the new Kia carnival grande, it looks cool. Otherwise the other car I was looking at was a Subaru 7 seater4wd hting, can't remember exactly what the model was , but it had leather seats and stuff, was very nice. Not sure about reliability though, was too expensive for me.

We are thinking ahead too to a solution to a similar problem - we are planning on TTC#3 by the end of the year so potentially we could have 2 children in booster seats and 1 in a baby seat. I have been looking at a lot of cars/4wds and the Territory seems to me to be the best option.

I have seen 2 other families who also have 3 baby seats in the back of a territory and there seems to be plenty of room. Wheras a lot of the other 4 wds eg Prado, Captiva etc dont seem to be wide enough in the back seat to have 3 baby seats or the middle seat is only a 3/4 size, but the Territory had a full seat in the middle IYKWIM?

I dont really want a van so does anyone else have any suggestions to what cars will fit 3 babyseats/boosters in the backseat???

We have a landcruiser and it fits 3 car seats across the back. I have also been in a flacon with 2 car seats and a booster. it was a snug fit but they fit

I have a Landcruiser and will have 3 carseats in the back seat as well.

We have a falcon atm and there is no way 2 boosters and a car seat would fit as the boosters are too wide - 2 car seats and a booster would tho.

Ok so the Landcruiser fits all 3, wasnt planning on going that big a 4wd but at the end of the day if it ticks all the right boxes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12