Thread: Expecting Number Four

Default Expecting Number Four

Hi everyone, was just wanting to get as much advice as I can as I'm expecting number four in Jun 06.

I already have 3 boys and want all the good and bad stuff for having a larger family.

Thanks

crockerclan Guest

Hi Amanda,

Congratulations, I am a mother of three boys and a girl, I am expecting my second girl on the 8th November.

I find the good out weigh the bad with having a large family.

The good includes you have more love to share with all your kids, You get a thrill out of what your kids can achieve eg. my kids had their school concert the other day and I felt so proud of what they achieved out there on stage that I had tears in my eyes.

The bad things are with a huge family is that sometimes housework and ironing can get behind and you never seem to get on top of it. But that nothing in comparision to spending times with your kids when they are little and watching them grow up to achieve things.

Michele
    Mother of Christopher, Luke, Melissa, Jayden and baby girl due on the 8th November

Hi Amanda, and congratulations on your pg!!

Feel free to join the Larger Families chatter thread and speak to other Mums of large families about the trials and the joys of having a large family, etc