Thread: How much would we have to expect to pay for......

Default How much would we have to expect to pay for......

4 children and 2 adults in a Motel room?

Mark and I have no idea how much we`d have to pay, last time we went on holidays it was 2 years ago when we just had the 2 DSS`s with us and a 12 week bump in Mummy`s tummy LOL

Can someone give us any idea on how much accomadtion is going to cost us?

Chidren`s ages will be 3 months, 18 months, 12 years and 13 years - will the 2 younger ones be free?

Take Care

Dee

it depends on where you are wanting to stay you can get some family type rooms at some places maybe have a look at some of the "last deals" accommodation websites

We recently went to a conference and had DH, MIL, her 2 foster kids (4 weeks & 15 months) and myself. The kids were free & the hotel even put cots into the room for us.

Depends on the hotel, if they are nice enough to let you have a queen room and then provide extra beds its usually between 15-20 extra per person. Sometimes you can get a queen room with a sofa bed and then maybe top to til in a fold out bed. Otherwise you can get family rooms with a queen and maybe 2 singles and a sofa. Or two rooms ajoining.

Check out Wotif and similar sites to get a comparison.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Dee whenever we go away, we always go for the self contained places to stay, as often they are cheaper and you usually have full ktichen facilities so you can cook meals in your room, and save heaps as opposed to eating out all the time. If you are going away for more than a weekend, I would highly recommend this option.

Whether you get Matthew and Adrian in for free or not really depends on the individual motels.

Thanks Girls, I`ve come across some serviced apartments which look quite nice - fully self contained, laundy, 2 bedrooms, going on the price it`ll be about $210 per night, not sure if that`s a good price or not.