Thread: Is it a massive jump from 2 kids to 3 kids ???

Default Is it a massive jump from 2 kids to 3 kids ???

Hi.

Just had No.2. Love being a mother. Defn different with the two little ones (DD #1 is 2). Whilst i still have to convince DH that i would like #3, it wouldnt be for another 2 years or so - i love the gap between my two girls now, and dont think i could cope with them being any closer.
    My question to you ladies is, is it really, really hard work having that third? I find myself busy these days, but i love it and wouldnt feel 'complete' if i didnt at least speak to my DH about having another........

I certainly noticed the jump from two to three more than i did from one to two and more than i did from three to four. I think it was more that when my husband and I would go out it wasnt just one each any more..it seemed that if I was tending to bubs..the two others would get into mischief together lol. Having said that though..i loved it and wouldnt change it for the world. We had 26months difference between one and two and 30 months difference between two and three. Goodluck with your decision.

Jo