Thread: new and looking for friends

amymae Guest

Default new and looking for friends

hi im a mother of 4 kids age 7,4,17 months and 12 weeks and looking for friend in cranbourne or around we moved from adelaide and looking for social outlet

Wow cant believe I clicked on your post so perfectly.. I'm in Cranburne north and also have 4 children aged 6.5, 5.5, nearly 3 and nearly 2!!

How long ago did you move?

Hi amy welcome..

I also have 4 kids but am in QLd

Welcome amymae,

I'm having my 5th baby in July and im only around the corner in Narre Warren Sth !!!

What part of Afelaide are you from, my SIL lives in Mt Barker area

Lea

lisa 79 Guest

hi there i liked reading your having your 5th baby i would also love to have an 5th as i have four boys. yea i know wow i really need a little girl . please let me know what u already have . im only very new to this site as of today .

I will be moving to Berwick in May so I too would love to have people to meet we are moving from Cairns so I will be the blue girl under one hundred layers of clothing lol Cranbourne isnt that far from Berwick ( I grew up in Melb but have lost contact with all my old school friend so need new ones!!!)

So once I am back on line ( will be off until we find a house ) we will just have to have a catch up!!!

I have 3 children but we will be TTC #4 as of next year I am very ( excited ) about have another baby BHL is still un sure most the time he will say yes but then will worry about money mostly which will make him say no but I know that we will have another just have to TTC first... Next year cant come fast enough....

Hi there, i am in cranbourne west! I have 3 children tahlia 6.5, jay 4, ella 8 months. Goodluck to everyone expecting and TTC!! I cant beieve how quick babies grow up, it seems like yesterday i was ttc and pregnant with ella and trying to pick a name and now she is here and 8 months old!! No wonder we keep going back for more!!!