Thread: Is travel a hassle?

Default Is travel a hassle?

I am seriously thinking about talking to DP about #4... I told him NO MORE when I was pg, but I reeeaaallly want a boy (even tho I am scared stiff of them 8-[ ) and I am scared I will end up with another girl (even though I love little girls O )

My biggest concer is (among many others) car space. I don't want to go up to a larger modle, I have a 97 Magna wagon and I have recently bought a ****y seat for it. Does it get oo much with 3 car seats in the back seat?

Tanya

Hey Tanya, don't fret about having a little boy... DH and I freaked out a bit when we learned that I was pregnant with my DS 3 yrs ago and now we can't believe we were so worried! We were prefering another girl because i guess we loved our DD so much it was within our comfort zone. I had also worked at a ELC where a lot of boys had challenging behaviour and this had kinda put me off boys a bit. Our darling little DS is so different to what we had expected a boy to be like: he is so sweet, helpful, loving, observant and does actually enjoy peaceful activites like drawing. I had stupidly assumed a boy would just be constantly running amok! We are also worried about logistical issues like transport with 3 children (and I don't drive!) but I think I'll cross those bridges when they arrive. DH and I know intuitively that we have a lot to offer 3 children so everything else will just have to sort itself out on a needs basis! Good luck, follow your hearts

Hi Tanya!
    Glad to hear that you are thinking about trying for another one!
    It is hard sometimes with the transport side of things,and i wont tell you it is easy,but we have worked it out fine,and i only had a little Barina when Dominic was born...Boy was it hard to fit a car seat and a capsule in that!
    Dont stress about not being able to handle a boy...i was really worried about it when i found out i was having Dom after 3 girls,and everything just seemed to fall into place...All my friends have little boys,and they have been a great help to me.
    Our little man is the sweetest thing that happened to us (especially when i was resigned to having another girl,and actually checked him myself when he came out to make sure he was a boy!)
    I have found all the hardships of having another child have been well worth it,and especially when i take him to something like the Christmas parade we had tonight and i see the look of wonder on his face and the way he looks at me...*sigh* I never get tired of it lol
    Sorry for rabbiting on but i wish you all the best hun,and i know you will make the right decision for you and the family in the end...
    And make sure you have fun trying! I found it was only after i had accepted the fact that there was a 99% chance i would have another girl that Dom came along...
    hope i have helped you a little hun!