Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You've gotta read this, girls!!

i agree with the clothes and going out ones.
    the rest are just disturbing and gross imo(especially the nappy one)

Disturbing and gross? What's so wrong with being 7m gone and still wearing the things you were in last winter, naming children after your great-grandma/great-great-grandad and wishing blocked noses on the household so you don't have to change nappies too much?

LOL, and certainly nothing wrong with running out the door shouting "the mobile number's on the phone memory" then accidentally turning your mobile phone off!

love it so very true

Quote Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
    Disturbing and gross? What's so wrong with being 7m gone and still wearing the things you were in last winter, naming children after your great-grandma/great-great-grandad and wishing blocked noses on the household so you don't have to change nappies too much?
    i said i agree with the clothes one (still have my 'gut')

2nd baby: Someone has to name his or her kid after your great-aunt Mavis, right? It might as well be you.

this one - it sounds like they are using that name just coz they cant be fagged picking one - thats a stoopid reason. sure, fine if you like the name and want to name your kid after them, but to me the way it was written sounds like 'picking a name is too hard, so that one will do'

You try to change their diaper before others start to complain about the smell or you see it sagging to their knees

That IS gross imo

my toddler avoids me at times when she's wet, so I have to check her (and have her scream NO at me as I am doing it) or leave it a while, till I know she needs changing (Ie it's sagging a fair bit). She's started coming to me to let me know she needs changing or wants potty, but it's not all the time and she HATES having her bum changed most of the time (mind u she hates poops so she'll let me know straight away to change her then, but wees, she runs away) so I agree with the sagging one. It's a bit of an exaggeration saying down to the knees, but nappies do sag when wet and toddlers have HUGE bladders!

LOL JohT I think that was Ryn's dry sense of humour showing through again

Its all tongue and cheek

*hugs*
    Cailin

chuckles Guest

SO true!!

Lol, Love it!!
    As for the nappy one,,,,,a friend of ours put their toddler into our inground pool (whilst holding him of course) and we did not know he had a nappy on (aparently they thought that a regular nappy was as good as huggies lil swimmers). When they got him out, they let him run around our yard with his nappy hugely buldging around his knees, only took like 2 minutes, then it burst!!!! Never again!! lmoa Just wish i had a camera on hand lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12