Thread: Is it all over??????

Default Is it all over??????

Hi Girls

I need your help.

I am 10po with a day 5 transfer and I am spotting **TMI** coming. There was some brown spotting when I went to the toilet so I got a tampon and put it you know where and when I pulled it out there was a little red blood and lots of clumps of brown stuff. I am wearing a panty liner and have a little bit of red blood on it. I don't have AF type cramps as this stage.

Have any of you had spotting and still got your BFP. I POAS today and got a BFN.

Thanks

Jade

skyelar Guest

Hi Jade I had *TMI WARNING* brown chunky discharge & still got my BFP. I think the chunkiness was from the Crinone. I had a 3 day transfer & started getting light BFP's from 10DPO. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Melody Guest

Hang in there Jade, I know it is hard but it aint over till the fat lady sings.....

I had no spotting but everyone is different. Chin up

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Jade - not that I want to get your hopes up but I had brown spotting (and slight red too) and cramping and - from about day 10 with 6 day transfer...I got BFP on day 14.(Didn't test before this because I sure it would be BFN due to spotting and cramping and didn't want to disappointment myself) I still had spotting on/off.

I then had beta to confirm BFP, and from 5wks5days to almost 13weeks I had brown spotting, sometimes thick dark brown sludge (Sorry TMI) and even some red spotting.I ended up having a few extra scans in first trimester because of it.They couldn't tell where bleeding was from and I didn't dtd once after transfer because I was so scared of bleeding and m/c.

I was pg with twins - who are now 3 wks old (though born 4.5 wks early on 1st July)

Don't give up - it could be implantation bleeding.
    with hope
    Trish

Jade
    Are you using Crinone? it is notorious for irritation (inlcuding causing bleeding) and being really clumpy! Hang in there girl. Have fingers crossed its an implantation bleed.

PS it's also quite common to have AF-like cramping around now too, as a result of the high progesterone levels.

Hi Girls

Thank you for your replies

Kar - I am using crinone gel. I am starting to get what feels like AF cramps this morning and to top it all off I have a really bad cold as well.

Trish - This gives me some hope although I am not getting my hopes up as yet.

Skyelar - That's exactly what I am having although I have noticed a little more red blood this morning.

Melody - Thank you I am trying to keep my chin up.

I have spoken with my nurse and she said that it's quite common around this time to get brown or red spotting she said it could be from the ET or implantation. I told that my blood test is on Friday she said see how you go continue with the crinone and if it gets worse to call back and they will bring me in for a blood test earlier.

Jade

Good luck Jade
    Are they giving you anything to manage prostaglandin that might be released from the endo? According to Mimms you can take antiprostaglandins like Naprogesic and Ponstan around now. (I did this from D9 DPO on the cycle I got pg with the approval of my FS).

No they haven't Kar my FS is away on holidays at the moment. I will ask my nurse about that. When I had my ER they gave me IV antiobotics did you have that???????? I normally take nuforen every 3-4 hours when I normally get AF. But all I can take at the moment is panadol. I am off to the docs this afternoon for my cold one to get a docs certifcate and two to see if there is anything I can do for this cold without compromising if the embie has implanted.

Jade

unfortunately honey, all I can say is you will just have to wait and see. I have started spotting a week after transfer the second time around and had BFNs, others have had spotting and even more substantial than spotting and gone on to get BFPs, so unfortunately you just have to keep playing the awful waiting game.... I am sending you so many sticky vibes right now, I wouldnt be surprised if you fall over!

Hi all...I wish you all luck with your little embies and hope it all works out for you... Ive got to go for pg test on monday but i feel nothing.....when i fell pg with My 7 months old son i had all kinds of thing happening to me...dizzy ,,,sick,,,,sore breast but nothing with this one...although this is a natural cycle i dont know if that makes a difference. does anyone know....i have done a pg test last week and it said neg but im hopeing it was just 2 early...

good luck girls

Missy

I too hope all is ok and keeping firngers crossed!!

Shazz.
    xx

tryinghard Guest

hi girls im new to all this so i hope that its ok to jump in on your convo, i had my first transfer on the 13th nov, and blood test on the 27th nov, iam totaly freaked out at the moment, i have cramps like my period, i had a blood test on the 20th no for estrogen and progesterone, est was 250 and prog was 19 they didnt sound very promissing and have been told its way low, do you know of anyone that has had the same thing happen to them and got through it?? not long to go now for test, if i was to get period would i have it already? should there be any bleeding at all?? hope you dont mind me asking all this.
    thanks sam