Thread: any one from melbourne and been treated by DR S?

Question any one from melbourne and been treated by DR S?

Just wondering if anyone could give me any info on how it all works when being treated by DR S interstate?

He gave me two options

# he works together with my Melbourne FS and monitors me along with them (i think) will have to make appointment with my FS - last time i saw another FS for a second opinion he was very defensive and said why would i have a DNA issue?? i don't think he really understands i need to move forward with this

#i TF all my embies to Sydney and have all my TF up there. and just get monitored down her and keep in consult with him via email i guess?

Your feedback would be great

Thanks

I havent been treated by Dr S but have changed FS for a refreshing approach to my fertility treatment. I would look into seeing another FS with in your treatment group so embies wont have to be transfered I got a quote to move mine..it had to go infront of the fertility board for approval and then a fee of $600 and that was just local to transfer a few years ago, they advised to use up the FET's. But due to you having so many I would look at finding maybe a newish FS that may find working with Dr S a great opportunity to learn other aspects.
    I'd do a ring around and see what kind of response you get, it would be extremely stressful to go for transfers interstate..but you do what you have to do
    Good luck

Thanks Bec

I know it would be much easier if my FS will work with DR S but after returning to him after going somewhere else i think i know how he is going to respond.

I just fell that as i have done 10 8 cycles with him - im just not that number for him and feel a bit like excess baggage IYKWIM? i get the feeling he just likes doing it the way he does and if that doesnt work for you ...................well he just keeps telling me its a numbers game - it just i feel like im the only one that needs to go past 10

just hoping

I think if it doesnt go the way i would like then i may ask DR S to offer any advice with recommending someone