Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bio chemical pregnancy

belmarks Guest

Kristy, because I have been through Hunter IVF, I have spoken with Marlene and she is lovely, if you are uncomfortable speaking to her, please feel free to pm me and we could chat if you like??? They have heaps of support groups there, and yes, 2 years is long enough, you should even have been speaking to someone at the beginning and continually throughout the IVF treatments. And BTW, Dr Hedges is so lovely, he would never think that you are bothering him, so if you have concerns, speak to either one of the nurses there - Yvonne is fantastic or Kim, but any of them really, they are all great, and if you're not comfortable doing that, speak to Andrew, he won't think you're whinging, believe me, I had a few whinges at him during my treatment and it made a big difference, because he tried different things that he may not have if I just kept plodding along....Give it a go and remember that I am always here if you need me...

Kristy - there you go. That sounds like a ringing endorsement from Belinda - you just gotta go for it girl and take the plunge. As some one else around here said the other day - a problem shared is a problem halved.

Have you been having HCG injections during the 2WW?

Krusty Guest

Hi Girls

Thanks for your support, belinda thank you I know you are there if I need to talk. I know the team at HIVF is great and they are very supportive I do love them all.

Magic - no I have never had HCG injections.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12