Thread: Chinese Herbalist

Default Chinese Herbalist

This may have ben asked before but I just wanted to gather some other peoples experiences with Chinese herbalist as an aid to fertility. Either on here or in an email [email protected]
    Thanks my journey with a herbalist has just begun.

oops I think I might have put this in the wrong place ..if so sorry

India,

I used a herbalist and altehrnative therapy to help my fertility but these werent 'chinese' so to speak but very similar. After having one of my fallopian tubes removed after an ecoptic pg, followed by a further 12 months of ttc unsuccessfully and one more miscarriage, my drs were urging me to try IVF and told me 'not to waste my time trying naturally'. I refused as I thought there had to be a better way for me, and I found Antonia Ruhl and started the Amazon fertility program which consisted of herbal tonics to help my blood, herbs for O'ing and assisting my cycles, DH had some herbal tonic too, and I had to use progesterone cream. All this together with pulse therapy and accupuncture for 3 cycles and I got pg on the 4th cycle. I lost my right fallopian tube, and when I asked at my ultrasound - they advised I got pregnant from the right ovary. Drs were very suprised that after everything I managed to concieve on the side where there was no tube. Im currently 19wks pg and all is going wonderfully.

I personally believe in natural therapies, and I wish you the best of luck whichever path you choose.

:babydust: to you,
    Lisa

Thanks so much for your reply Lisa.. congrats on the great outcome. My husband and I have decided to pursue the herbal road fully for the next 6 months. I f anything it will help over all ehalth and hoepfully pregnancy will follow.