Thread: Day 2 Lining at 12mm

Default Day 2 Lining at 12mm

Hi everyone,

AF arrived on Tue afternoon, 10dpo, I had full flow over night and yesterday a very heavy bleed, however it has almost stopped now. It was the same last month, from day 2 - 3 I had a bit of light spotting but that was it, so I am not expecting any more bleeding.

I had a scan this morning hoping to go right back into a stim cycle, however my lining is still 12mm? I also have 3 corpus luteum cysts left over from by IUI last month, they are all still 20mm. Hmm, FS said this is very unusual. Normally lining is back to under 5mm and the cysts have collapsed?

Has anyone had this happen? Will the lining just remain until my next AF? What is going on? I have had BTs today to check. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA

Hi BD: Can't really give any advice only remember that Tigga in the high FSH thread might have had something similar. Wanted to send you a hope you get good advice from the other ladies here.

Sara

Hi BDT - just bumping this thread :hug; did you find out what is happening?

Sara

Hi Babydreamtime

Sorry I haven't really been checking in much this week and totally missed your post. I was just wondering what the BT results were? What is the plan of attack?