Thread: Fireman's girl ...update

~Jane~ Guest

Default Fireman's girl ...update

Hi everyone

I had an email from Leis and she wanted to let you all know that everything went well with her op. The doctor didn't want her travelling back to Taree because of the distance so she is still in Sydney staying with some relos. She should be home on Friday and is looking forward to getting home and popping on BB to see how everyone is going.

Fantastic news I think, I will let her know that we are all thinking of her.

Cheers

Jane

great to hear leis

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Thanks for the update Jane. I'm glad to hear all went well with her op. We miss you Leis. Get well soon and we can't wait to see you back here!

love
    sushee

Glad all went well, thinking of you & that all went well

So glad it went well Leis

xox

Yay Leis! Rest up and look forward to having you back. Thanks Jane for letting us know.

Thanks Jane for posting.
    Hey Leis, glad all went well and hope you'll be up and about soon.
    Sue

Thanks for posting Jane.....get well soon Leis...can't wait till you're back with us.

Smile

Yay Leis - great news on your op success! All the best for a very speedy recovery, hun.

Take care Leis - and wonderful to hear that all went well.

Marg

Glad to hear that your op went well Leis. We miss you - come to us soon

Hey Leis glad to hear everything went well, hope to see you back here soon, look after yourself

I been thinking of you Leis. Glad to hear all went well.

Thanks for the update Jane!!
    XXXX

Hi girls.. I am back... very tired and still quiet sore.... but getting there.. i haven't been onto the sticky thread yet to see who is where, but i am hoping for some nice surprises!!!

Have some nice scars but all is very minimal.. the largest being about 3-4 cm, but no stitches, which is great as it reduces the scarring.. I ended up staying in hospital for 4 nights, which nearly killed me and had a pain in the butt old lady sharing the room with me, should of paid the extra 50 per night for private room, but anyways... I was really happy with the team that worked on me, in particular my usual gynae who was acting as assistant surgeon to Dr Cooper.... felt very comfortable...

Oh well ladies I am back down to Sydney next Wednesday for a post op check up and then onto the obvious at some stage, but I am really scared as I am worried about constant failure...(I will post another thread soon in regards to this emotional plight i am struggling with soon)

Hope you are all well and thank you a million times over for all your love and many thoughts... it was killing me not be able to go onto the net to see what was happening...

thanks again

Love Leis xx