Thread: Implantation

jemel Guest

Default Implantation

Hi Everyone, i am on my 3rd ICSI cycle. I have had my transfer, last saturday, its the furthest we have gotten so far. What i wanted to know was when does implantation occur? My nurse said today that it would have implanted now if it was going to. So its been 6 days since i had transfer. But i have read various reports that say it takes longer. I had a day 2 4cell put in. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

They normallyh say it happens anywhere from day 6 to 10. Good luck!!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

jemel Guest

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I had my transfer on saturday 28th october, its now the following sunday, so 8 days after, so possibly hasnt implanted yet.. who knows. Thanks though. Ive had strong period type cramping yesterday, but i had my last shot of pregnyl for support on friday just gone. Gee this wait is hard. My boobs are sorer all over now, yesteray they werent so much. But i feel normal still. Dont know if thats good or bad.

Unfortunately all the symptoms can happen whether you are pg or not during an IVF cycle which is SO Frustrating and difficult to cope with too. I have had in my last cycle (also ICSI) all the symptoms of being pg right up to vomitting, weight gain, heavy sore breasts, nipple change, tired, everything!

Shazz was right and it is possible hasnt implanted yet.

Hope you have success this cycle and graduate from all this horrible stuff....

Day 2 - 3 Embryo usually 3 to 4 days and Blasties 1 to 2 days. Thats what my nurse told me.

Good luck with BT

jemel Guest

Hi Girls, thanks for all your info, unfortunately AF showed up Thursday at full flight. So today is the 2nd day, its slowed down heaps, thank god. So back to the drawing board, we are trying ICSI again in Feb/Mar.

Sorry to hear that hun.

Chin up.