Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - August/Sept 2006

Thanks Keen, It was 74 at 6DPO, I think that's right, it was 2 days after my blast transfer so either 6 or 7 days after O.
    And I hope you did have a good birthday.

Good luck for your tests Vicki.

Hope you two have a good holiday. I've had mine for the year, I think I'll have to wait another year again.

Odette, I found when I went on the pill I got horror hormone headaches so I hope for you that it stops them for you.
    I know the feeling of the expensive cycle, we don't do ICSI but did PGD last cycle. That was an extra $2,000 with no Medicare cover, that was a hard one to swallow, lol.

Take care all, I've got a kid's b'day party on Saturday then a girls night on Saturday night so hoping it all goes well. Hope you enjoy your weekend too.

Hi Girls,

Well if you didnt hear I had my scan on Thur and there were 54 follies, but due to pcos I am increased risk of more but I tell ya out of 3 other fresh cycles I have never had that amount before and never again. I have shocked everyone as I was on the same dose as last time 187.5 and only got 16, the first was 150 and only got 5, second was 225 and got 29 so they are all baffeled!!

I am booked in for EPU tomorrow at 7.30 am and they will take it from there, so far fingers crossed all hyper symptoms have been non existant but the next few days will show. I have been up on water and gatorade and heaps of rest, weight is fine and so is peeing rate lol.

Think thats about it, except just want these things off I feel like i need a wheel barrow right now and am leaning forward hee hee.

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

WOW very quiet in here. I had EPU today and they retrived 35 eggs, will keep you updated.
    So Sore!!

Hugs
    shazz.

omg shazz how did you survive

Im starting my injections on Wednesday and the dose is a little higher than ive had b4 and i had over stimed last time but not anything like you

I hope they all fertlise for you and you will never have to go back for those horrid injections again

Now rest and relax

JUst creating a new thread for you girls

Love
    Last edited by sushee; October 17th, 2006 at 01:52 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678