Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception March 07

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I have and when I spoke to my FS he said that we have to take antibiotics for EPU anyway, so it's no different. But check with your clinic nonetheless, Marg. I think you should be right though.

Carrie - Wow, honey that is so wonderful! So you will have a fantastic present to open at christmas!

Leis - cant believe how close you are to your holiday now....

Marg - Im sure it should be ok taking the antibiotics - but I agree with Sush to just check with clinic just to be sure.

So one down, now just a few more of us to go hey ladies!

Hi Ladies just jumping in from time to time

Just want to reasure Marg that i always end up on anties with my cycles so not to worry pet.xxGL

XXX to all

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm actually feeling heaps better today so am happy to get stuck into (sorry!) the injections today and get this cycle going! Still tired tho so I think a week of early nights is on the cards!

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks again,
    Marg

Hope it is all going well, Marg. PM me if you like....

Hi guys, it's been a tough week here. Was so positive that I would respond better to a flare cycle. Have had headaches, bloating and slight nausea which I've barely had in the past, so thought I might have been responding well. Had a scan on Monday and only 4 follices, two medium, two small. It was SO disappointing.

The Clinic have decided to cancel the full IVF cycle (at least one positive is no lap pickup!!!) but they are keeping me on the puregon injections for this week in the hope that the two medium follicles turn into two big ones and they will then do an insemination. My next scan is tomorrow and if all goes well the DI will be Monday. I know there is still a slight window of hope that mother nature might still do her thing but I am so exhuasted. I would have given anything to have had a good result and even end up with some frozen bubbies. Why does this have to be so hard. Sigh.

Oh well, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

How's everything going with you Keen?

Leis - when is your departure date?

Vicki - hope all is well with you.

Hope everyone is doing well. T/C.

Marg
    xoxo

Marg, that's a bit of a bugger for you, but I hope the DI goes well.
    Keep trying!

Carrie, congrats for you, well done.

Keen, waiting to hear of your cycle too.

Leis, is that holiday close. I'm doing a bit of an o/s trip myself in july.

Take care all.

Oh Marg, honey I know you are disappointed... its always hard when it doesnt go as planned. Like you say at least you dont have to go through the dreaded pick up - but still, I know it is hard.

Hoping those big guys get even bigger and the DI does the job for you...

Hi Tam, hows things?? Whereabouts you going on holidays?
    Last edited by Keen; August 10th, 2007 at 03:53 PM.

Well, thankfully things are still progressing. The two medium size follies are nice and big and even one of the other two small follies has grown a fair bit. A couple more days of injections and then the IUI/DI is booked in for Tuesday. They did warn me about the possibility of a multiple birth (I even had to sign a form saying I understood the risks) and then they asked if I was okay with that! I nearly had to laugh because as far as I'm concerned a multiple birth would mean I'm actually PREGNANT and I assured them I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that!!! LOL!

So the middle of next week I'll be starting the TWW and hoping that mother nature does her thing.

Marg
    Last edited by MargOZ; April 28th, 2007 at 01:46 PM.

Hi ladies

Marg
    Good luck hun with IUI.. i am sure this will give you that long awaited BFP

Tam
    enjoy your holiday where ever you are heading....

Keen
    Hope all is well with you, whatever you are up too

Lou
    Best of luck to you also hun

Me
    Off overseas on Monday, so this will be my final post... hope to see many grads when I come back...

Love Leis xx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Leis - wishing you all the best ... and I won't say it about the holiday and relaxing - just do it anyway for fun - enjoy yourselves a whole heap and hope your next will be as a family one. Pop into a cybercafe and let us know how you are.

Keen, I'm going to do a rail trip around Europe. It's only two weeks so not seeing too much, but hoping it will still be enough. I'm going with my mum. We go mainly by rail and see Paris, Nice, Milan, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam and London. I'm very excited. I leave on 21 July.
    How's your cycling going, you were doing a stim?

Marg, will be hoping big for you.

Take care
    Tam

Hi Tam, the holiday sounds fantastic. I know you and your Mum will have an amazing time - and I'm sure 21 July will be here in no time!

And Keen, Leis and Tam - thanks so much for the positive wishes.

Had the IUI yesterday and my lovely FS has given me today off work so having a lovely lazy day before going back to my in-tray and stress! I've actually had from last Fri to this Wed off so I'm a bit worried about being inundated with questions tomorrow! Only my boss and two female friends at work know about the IVF so I'll have to try and think of some suitable replies for everyone else! This is never simple is it! LOL!

Well, I guess now it's up to Mother Nature - I just hope it's my turn for a BFP! In fact lots of graduations from this forum in the next couple of months would be WONDERFUL!

Hope everyone is well.

Marg
    xoxo

Come on.... for Marg!

Hey everyone,

Well after having a couple of crappy weeks I'm starting to feel reasonably ok (just wish my nose would stop running!!) Nothing much to report on the baby journey though - my SD is moving house and all his energy is going into this. Hopefully will have some progress by the end of May. In the meantime I had a chat with my FS and I'm going to use the next 6 months to try and lose some weight and get healthy.

Looks like I've missed out on some great news here.

Marg - congratulations - fingers crossed for a BFP for you!

Leis - hope your holiday was brilliant!

Tam - have fun on yours!

Hi Keen and Baby amore - hope everything is well in your worlds!

Hi girls.. just a quick post from good old London Town.. Lol you can't keep me away.. all is good over here..

Marg I am wishing you big sticky huge vibes...

keen hun where you up too?

best go,

love leis xx

Hope you are doing ok, Marg.... thinking of you mate.
    Last edited by Keen; August 10th, 2007 at 03:54 PM.

Hey everyone,

Just checking in and hoping everything is ok.

Still got my fingers crossed Marg...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast