Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception March 07

Marg, hope you are ok

thinking of you all

ann Guest

Hello wonderful ladies,

Just thought I would pop in and say Hi!

I see that it is pretty quiet in here. Is it because you are all busy DTD, or are we going through a slump? I am hoping that I will be (fingers crossed) going to be working only 4 days a week starting from this week. so it will give me time to pop in more often.

luv to all as usual.

Ann

hope everyone is missing because they all have graduated and are waiting by the sidelines for the time to announce!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi Keen, my love.

yes, it's been at a standstill in here. a lot of the newer members who've had mutiple attempts still post in the LTTTC threads instead of here, and our 'regulars' of this thread have gone quiet. I too am hoping it's coz they're quietly making progress, and need some privacy.

ann Guest

Keen,

are you waiting on the side lines waiting to announce?

Ann

yes, are you, Miss Keen?

Would also love to hear if anyone has any good news....

I'm just 'plodding' along - unfortunately no announcements from here.

I wonder with this form being so quiet whether it would be better having just the one LTTC+AC forum, rather than having the two separate long term forums? Just a thought.

Hope everyone is well.

Take care,
    Marg

Marg,

there was a big push way back when to have a separate forum for IVF veterans, as it was sometimes difficult seeing someone new come in and fall first cycle, when you'd been trying for so long. But this place has slowed down a lot lately, and I've been wondering the same thing. I'll leave it to the end of this thread (140 posts) and then see how it goes.

Oh ladies i feel so bad now reading your posts, that i havent posted in here for ages

I should really be in here i know as we are starting to consider cycle 9!!!ykes, but i will agree that i enjoy helping out the newbees and have found it in the past to be a bit more busy but lately its ridiculas(sp?) some days i can't keep up.

I do see just what you mean though about the ladies falling first time, it can hit hard, IYKWIM? Im always thinking of you all and i hope you all know that i am here for a chat/yell/ cry (doesnt have to be in that order)

Ann - hows things going - im still seeing Antonia!

Keen - well are you waiting.hehe

Marg- hoping your well

Leis how was the trip??and thanks for the email while you were away
    xx

ann Guest

Loula,

No, we aren't seeing anyone. Just going down heh a' la natural road. After all this time, I really don't expect to ever hear any "news", but if I did I wouldn't mind. I'm hitting the old 40 at the end of the year, so I know the odds are definately not in my favour.

Luv to all

Ann

(I still think that Keen is sitting on something!)

Hi Sushee, I wasn't sure what the history was with the make-up of the forums. I guess as a long-termer it can be a bit tough when someone new appears and falls pregnant first go - although at the same time any wonderful pregnancy story still gives me hope that my turn will come one day. So I don't really mind either way. I just wasn't sure whether I belonged solely in this forum or whether I could drop in and visit the other one as well! LOL!

Hi Ann, sorry to hear there's no news at the moment. I would LOVE the a' la natural road to give you and DH the best surprise ever just when you least expect it! Take care. xoxo

Hi Keen, Tam, Gargy and Leis - hope you are all doing well.

Take care,
    Marg
    xoxo

Finally the announancement

CONGRATULATIONS KEEN i want to know all the details!

well done hun

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What wonderful news! Congrats Keen and DH - this is so well deserved.

Take good care,
    Marg
    xoxo

Thanks Ladies!

I cant believe it myself! I wish I was dragging all of you along with me...

Congratulations Keen, I am so so thrilled for you! 12 weeks already, aren't you good at keeping a secret?

OMG Keen that is just great.... and twins, wooooooohooooo
    Over the moon for you and DH, well done
    Hope you keep well and will & will be hanging for the next big next announcement.
    Are you finding out sex?

Hi everyone
    I hope you don't mind me popping in...I've been posting in the LTTC threads and have just stumbled across this one...is this where I should be???? Have been TTC for 8 years plus years of AC...can someone tell me the difference between the threads???
    Oh...and Keen...just wanted to say congrats...and from reading your posts and Flowerchilds I am having a phone consult with Dr Gavin Sacks..so thanks heaps for sharing, I'm really hoping he can help us!

Hi Ellie,

yes this is the thread for women who have been using AC to conceive for 3 or more cycles, as a general guide. The LTTTC thread is for anyone who has been TTC for over 12 months. But that's not to say you can't participate in both threads. In fact this thread has been quite quiet lately.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast