Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception March 07

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi ann, my sweet.

There are still many LTAC people around, but for some reason, many post in the LTTTC threads and not here. Maybe because it's generally busier and there are more people to chat with? I'm not sure.

I completely get you wanting to give IVF another go. It represents a ray of hope, even when you think you've had enough.

Thinking of you and hoping you make a decision you're happy with. But more than that, hoping you won't need it (cd 50 sounds good to me...)

deemon Guest

Hi Ann, you're not alone in here!
    I am just about to start IVF, although have been ttc for 2 years - fell pregnant 4 times in a row, miscarried them all then was put on metformin to stop the miscarriages and stopped conceiving despite clomid, fsh and a couple of IUIs. My doc. (prof. chapman) suggested IVF and I'm in to see him next week to get the ball rolling. I have a 2 1/2 year old son (clomid) thank heavens or I would be starting to go crazy. And thanks heavens for internet htp and ov sticks or I would be broke!
    Anyways finger crossed for you (Coles has htp's on sale this week!)

Ann honey, sorry I have been MIA - some crappy stuff going on.

Im happy to hear you are considering another go - never say die! You deserve it so much... I would love to think you are right now, and will be sending all the positive vibes I can your way!

Know you can still PM me whenever and chat like we used to matey - I certainly havent forgotten you or the pain and crap we have gone through... hang in there and keep us up to date on your cycle, k.

slyder Guest

Hey Ann, like Sushee said, some LTACs post in the LTTTC & AC threads. Drop in there, everyone is welcome and there's always lots of chat.

Hi Ann hope you are well hun, havent seen you for a while xx

hope you are also doing ok Lou....
    Last edited by Keen; October 14th, 2007 at 11:48 AM.

Hey Lou...I found you...very quiet in here...maybe we need to rev things up a bit????

hehe hun thanks for your messagexx

me still waiting !!!no AF as you can see cd51!! think maybe i shouldnt have come off the metformin - hoping to get into gp for some bloods

Hope everyone is doing well

Ann im still here and hoping you are doing ok at the mo

Hey Lou...just replied to your PM...this is the thread I was talking about!!!
    I'm in the same boat as you CD 40 something...lost count...might phone the clinic for bloods this week....did a HPT with a BFN which I expected but would like my body to behave for once!

hello everyone!
    Just popping to say hi. You have all been on my mind. I hope you all are doing well.

Congratulations Keen. I am soo thrilled for you.

Not much is happing for me TTC wise. Still wishing and hoping for a miracle. Tried really hard not to think about it. or focus on it. Part of the reason for not popping in here lately. Just wish I could make the heart ( and DH heart) not long for what it does!!!

Will try to pop in here more often.
    sending you all much baby dust!

hi guys
    back in here again after the loss of our miracle baby at 12 weeks gestation
    starting back on the IVF rollercoaster and doing a FET with our last frostie bubba
    Today is day one so going for a scan on the 30th to see how close i am to o'ing
    there doesn't seem to be many posting in here- taking that as a good sign!!
    hopefully our journey in this forum will be short and sweet!!!!!!!
    no offence
    take care
    odette

Hi Odette
    So sorry that you're back in here...but it's nice to have some company! It's been very quiet. I am waiting to start my synarel on 3rd November...then ICSI for us...EPU should be somewhere around the 28th Nov if all goes to plan...and if I can find the courage to keep going...I cancelled starting last month...just couldn't do it...here's hoping for some BFP's around here xxx

hey ellie - i am a ICSI girl as well!
    Let's make a resolution to get out of this forum hey - All if want for xams is a b.f.p!!!!
    what do you think
    odette

hi ladies - i'm thinking i might start popping into this thread a little more often - have just sent off registration paperwork for ivf after attempting 5 cycles of iui and four of clomid before that - i think i'm starting to feel that this thread might be more for me - even though i've not actually had an ivf cycle yet, i feel like i've ben going through this for ages - and you girls are sure to understand that feeling!

oooh yeah - understand that feeling well brigsy girl!
    which clinic are you with? I am with melb under Dr Mc Bain - the clinic and my FS have been fantastic. Rang up to book in for my FET yesterday and told them what had happened with my m/c and they were the most emapthic out of everyone i have come in contact with - offered me, if i was OK etc. far more than i expected! They actually acknowledged what had happened rather than just saying better luck next time
    when is your appointment b.G?a
    thats all for me- DAY 2 today - waiting waiting waiting!!
    odette

Yay...BG's here!!!

Odette, I'm with you...BFP's for Xmas for all of us...that would be soooooo exciting!!!

appointment with FS is november 8th - and hoping to be able to kick off straight away as the last local EPU's are late november - otherwise it will mean travelling to melbourne all the time and i'm not real keen on that!! i think i'm technically under monash (mac talbot) though the IUI have been billed through melbourne assisted conception and all my letters have been coming from gippsland assisted conception - so really - who knows??? i just go where i'm told when i'm told to go there! lol

feeling really ordinary today - have the worst UTI i have ever had in my life and am so sore and uncomfortable - hoping it doesn't last too long - got in to doctor this morning (surprise of surprises) and onto antibiotics already, so hoping for relief realllllly soon!

how's everyone else feeling this wonderful weekend?

Oh BG that sounds horrible...hope things settle soon. Great news about fitting an IVF cycle in before Xmas. If you're anything like me it has alot to do with the medicare safety net too $$$.

My weekend was going great until DH busted his back...again...so have done the dash to the chemist for the anti inflam's and heat rub...all while we're on a mission trying to finish the garden off in case I do get a transfer and we need to rent this place out...all happening!!! So looks like I'm brick paving on my own...I even mowed the lawn for the first time in my life...woo hoo!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast