Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception March 07

woo hoo! i used to love mowing the lawns before i moved out here - and realised that two full house blocks that are very uneven is no fun for mowing!!!

and yes, the medicare safety net is one factor - but also not waiting until feb next year is another one - i'm sick of "waiting around" for something to happen

You and me both! I just want to get on with it now...feeling really positive today. I think this new protocol might do the trick. Not 100% on the day one transfer but I guess I have to trust FS and embryologist and give it a go. I'm determined to stay really positive this cycle and try not to worry until I have something to worry about..IYKWIM? Step by step...

yeah for safety net- that is why we are going again now and not waiting till next year!!!
    i love mowing the lawn as well- can't hear anything and get lost in own thoughts!
    hope all good
    odette

still waiting

Oh Lou that's so frustrating. Hope the GP can do something to help things along

Hi Odette and BG...hope you've had a great weekend. I've spent today brick paving!!! Mowed the lawn yesterday and today paving...I'm so proud of myself lol!

OK so when you coming to the working bee at my place?xx

we got our first raised vegie garden finished today (with the help of my bro) and planted lots and lots of vegies - the next one should be started tomorrow night and finished soon (i hope) so we can plant everything else - yum yum yum!!

whoo hoo sounds like we are all getting the jobs done whist it is safe to before we start the TWW and our cycles.
    Day three here- waiting waiting
    feel so positive still- more than i have before!!!
    bring it on
    gotta love the vegie garden thing- got ours in a couple of weeks ago and now just gotta water it!!!
    hope all is good
    odette

I was wondering if we should have raied our herb/veggie garden!!we have only just started. i know it would work better for our backs but do they look as good, we have a small year (compaired to BG!!lol) and i have made DH do brick edging around a little lemon tree and will section it off to grow the herbs and veggies underneith

Wow! What a busy little bunch we are!

Hope you all had a great start to the week. I exhausted already

come on AF - dont know if i will get a cycle in before going to London now!!

is there no way you can call mac about something to trigger her visit babe?

I guess I'm coming downstairs to join you all if you'll have me...

In many ways, I still feel rather new to the IVF thing, but I think I've had just about everything that possibly can go wrong actually go wrong - from severe bleeding as a reaction to the pill, to failing to down regulate with synarel, to developing quite a bad case of OHSS and being unable to transfer on our stim cycle... Now I've got a successful FET and a miscarriage behind me as well as a failed FET, crappy thaw rates and the knowledge that my body's going to be doing everything it can on the immune front to make this as difficult as possible...

We see our FS again next week (Thursday) to work out the plan ahead and hopefully get in another stim cycle before the end of the year. It sounds really bad, but I'd like to get another one in before the safety net resets. Also, being a teacher with year 12 now gone and my load being lighter than normal, it works really well... I'm kind of not used to having things work out the easy way, though...

I guess you can consider me another chatter box to make things noisy around here again if you'll have me.

BW

whoo ho more to party with BW- which clinic are you with?

Gotta ring tommorow and book my first scan for monday - could someone remind me as i know it will slip my mind- lolol - satellite clinic is only there mond, wed and frid!

and my corn is growing!!!
    hope all is good sound like november is the month for us all!!!
    bring it on!
    odette

Odette, I'm with Next Generation Fertility here in Sydney - with David Knight. I've also seen Gavin Sacks with IVF Australia about the auto-immune problems I have. It's an odd situation - David quite happily ignores the prednisone I take for arthritis and wouldn't do further testing for us after the miscarriage. We got the wonderful Dr S to look into things further - there's evidence that I have too many NK cells as well as the PCOS (and DH's varicocele - we can't catch a break!)... David continues to ignore that aspect of things while Dr S advises me what to do with the prednisone. For now, sticking with David for the simple reason that he's one of very few doctors who uses letrozole, which allows me to do natural FET cycles... Feeling a little discouraged today, so not sure how much longer that situation will stay as is. Seriously contemplating a switch to IVF Australia so that I can at least have Dr S communicate directly with my FS, rather than trying to juggle the advice of two FSs, one rheumy, one GP and an acupuncturist! It's a tough move, as I really like the other staff (nurses and scientists) at my clinic and they have been absolutely brilliant through everything...

And no vegie garden here! I can't even keep mint alive!

BW

Hey BW! Mmmmm...another plan hey...sorry to hear that...but great that you can fit one in before Christmas. What a great thread this is becoming!!!

so sorry BW

.................................................. .......cd61 and counting ..............going to see Gp on Thursday

far our Lou
    are you going for the world record for the longest cycle ever!!!!lolo
    hopefully the doc will give you some answers- no chance you are UTD?????
    is it normal for your cycle to be this long???
    odette

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast